''Some types of love can travel through time, and still come back to you.''

"Liking you , is it really that gross"(don't forget his smirk when he said that).                                                                                          - Wang Quan Sheng

"You will be back to me someday" 

-OST, SOOD

「不說出口的願望,並不會比較容易實現,而是這個願望,就算沒有實現,你也不會因此而感到失望,反而會把它繼續留在心裡。」

"I've already tried so hard... Why do all of you still have to tell me to try harder, to be better?"

But you know what I love most?

想见你 rather than 我爱你

"but i feel that wishes that arent spoken loud arent more likely to come true.but this wish even if it doesn't come true,you wont feel as disappointed"

wannable:

I think it's on ep 12 or 13? by Mo Jun Jie i guess

Although I don't remember but it does sound like what Mo Jun Jie wanted to tell Chen Yun Ru. 

"All goodbyes were practice for losing you."

"Meat Bun and Noodles are good friends. One day, they argued over small differences and got into a small fight. Since Meat Bun was too weak, he got beaten up so he called his friends, Pan Fried Bun and Steamed Bun, to go find Noodle to argue but in middle of finding him, they found Ramen. They couldn't recognize him and beat him up. Ramen thought this was outrageous so he asked Mean Bun why he beat him up."

"Do you know why Meat Bun said?"

"He said, 'Noodle, just because you got a perm, don't think i couldn't recognize you!!' "

"That kind of feeling is like, you'll suddenly realize you've become very small. Very small. No matter how hard you try to fill the gap that reminds you of him, as soon as you stop paying attention, you'll notice this world is still filled with his presence.
A lot of things around you will also become very heavy. Unknowingly, your chest will become a little bit heavier with every breath you take. Your cheeks will become heavy too. You'll have to try very hard to lift the corners of your mouth, to squeeze out the smallest smile.
Even tears seem to get heavier. No matter how many times you tell yourself- Don't cry, you must not cry... the tears seem to fall on their own. Perhaps, this kind of feeling is like an ocean wave. If you wait a bit longer, it will recede. After a while, you probably won't miss him as much...
Once you tell yourself this, you'll realize you've long been overwhelmed by your longing for him. And then you'll really understand, this longing will only rise. The tide will never recede.
"

~ Huang Yu Xuan to Li Zi Wei

(Context: on being asked what it feels like to know you will never see them again, but still constantly thinking of that person- i.e. Wang Quang Sheng)