3.... Stereo Sound - ok
2.... Stage Acting - ok
1.... Special Drumming Dance - ok
0.... GO! MAGIC!

I didn't get this scene's awesomeness till I watched episode 11 where it showed Shi Joon practicing running and thinking back to earlier when Woo Joo performed MAGIC on him. It was giving me goosebumps or say it was just electrifying!

And I was surprised that there are actually personalized drum therapy sessions to help people with depression, anxiety and excess stress simply. it's so cool!

That's it for me, you guy can share your favorite scenes too! just remember to not spoil too much in case one hasn't yet watched everything aired so far!

Agreed.

This show deserves the 2nd place on the top airing shows list.
The beat of the drums and her dancing to their rhythm. It just makes me feel. That was a masterpiece.
Minor spoiler (not a spoiler)
Oh man, I am writing this while watching the latest episode 5(9,10). These emotions. I am about to burst into tears while laughing at the same time due to the heart touching scene at the start where the patient asked her out. Oh man, that was so f..ing adorable.
This drama brings you to the brink of crying and then leave you emotionless all of a sudden. And every time that happens I am like AAAW. This Gem can heal you and your soul.

Hanzi:

Agreed.

This show deserves the 2nd place on the top airing shows list.
The beat of the drums and her dancing to their rhythm. It just makes me feel. That was a masterpiece.
Minor spoiler (not a spoiler)
Oh man, I am writing this while watching the latest episode 5(9,10). These emotions. I am about to burst into tears while laughing at the same time due to the heart touching scene at the start where the patient asked her out. Oh man, that was so f..ing adorable.
This drama brings you to the brink of crying and then leave you emotionless all of a sudden. And every time that happens I am like AAAW. This Gem can heal you and your soul. 

Agreed too.

For a moment, I was dumbfounded, then I was laughing, and wishing for his best, he was so cutee! It's really a great masterpiece so far!

I'm the biggest fan of tvN and jTBC myself, but I don't think it's the TV Station's fault this gem keeps getting prejudice and misunderstood hate. It's just people prefer to follow unconventional trends and enjoy ruining images of shows [inc. other materials] that deal with sensitive topics.

While a drama doesn't need an idol [at all] to be even good! so many MDLers are here following their favorite idols and bands, and for incident, this drama isn't their cup of cake! [#Minor Spoiler Tho they are missing out on the real cute performance by that guy asking his doctor out in the earlier episodes! ]

RawaRauf:
I'm the biggest fan of tvN and jTBC myself, but I don't think it's the TV Station's fault

I know that too mate. I never said that it was their fault. I just meant that this show is not getting the attention it deserves and one of the reason(among a few others) being that it's not airing on a Cable TV.So, this show is definitely underrated   

RawaRauf:
It's just people prefer to follow unconventional trends and enjoy ruining images of shows [inc. other materials] that deal with sensitive topics.

Kind of agree with this too but there are some who just don't find it interesting(IDK how? they don know what they are missing) but we can't blame them for that now can we?

RawaRauf:
While a drama doesn't need an idol [at all] to be even good! so many MDLers are here following their favorite idols and bands, and for incident, this drama isn't their cup of cake! [#Minor Spoiler Tho they are missing out on the real cute performance by that guy asking his doctor out in the earlier episodes! ]

Yeah, a drama doesn't need an idol to be good but there are some idols who can truly act and I love them more as an actor than an Idol coz I don't even listen to Kpop and I discovered them through their acting. For example, My favorite IU for MY mister, Scarlet, and Persona and after listening to her song a few days ago(the song was so good "Eight by IU" )because she dedicated it to her friends Sulli, Goo Hara, and Jonghyun. Also discovered them(Sulli and Goo Hara) through their acting and when I googled them, I fucking cried like a baby, and even now I feel sad.RIP angels. Damn those people who are responsible for their deaths.

Man, she can act. But there are also some idols that I don't think can act and it clearly shows that in their acting but I keep my negative reviews to myself probably also one of the reason that I love this show.

AS for the Minor spoiler part Yes yes yes and thank you for saying that.