Nam Gonzales:

Interesting. I wonder if mainlaid china TV show the episodes in advance vs official iQiyi international? Even with iQiyi VIP it’s at ep 22, correct that now it’s ep 24!

I’m excited to see GML and WC’s previous life. They have glorious costumes and hairstyle/make up. I hope they have more romantic scenes.

Yeah, we need more romance. Even if it is in flashback.

YESS WE ALSO NEED A KISS SCENE LOL

niuannuan:

YESS WE ALSO NEED A KISS SCENE LOL

Lol. This might be a stretch for the two but if iQiyi gives us one it will be a miracle that I will gladly accept. Hahaha. Their BTS/NG videos have more romantic scenes than the actual drama so far! Dang if only this drama had a fluffy, perky, pesky, FL and a snobbish, arrogant, ML Cheng Xiao and Fan Cheng Cheng can flirt in more scenes. XD

YESSS THAT WOULD BE A HELLA MIRACLE EVEN DOE IT MIGJT WONT HAPPEN FOR THE KISS SCENE SINCE THEY ONLY SHOW THE SHADOW KISSINH SCENE but it’s alright I’m just hoping that they will end up together and yesss more cute scenes plsss

niuannuan:

Whatttt wdym he practically threatens her mother? yush mother?

No, he threatens Wu Chun's mother. 

Gong Mu Lie's father went missing and he went to Wu Chun's tribe in hopes of finding clues to look for him. Wu Chun's tribe had a treasure that could show all (I'm not sure on this part). He threatened Wu Chun's mother and she delegated this issue to Wu Chun.

===================

I think Song Ting Yu poisons YuShi later on in the story. In one of the trailers, they catch Ye XuanEr and demand her to cure Yushi's poison. Also, it's revealed that Song Tingyu and Ye Xuaner are the same person but also exist at the same time. Song Tingyu was created from half of Ye Xuaner's soul.

Lily Lam:

No, he threatens Wu Chun's mother. 

Gong Mu Lie's father went missing and he went to Wu Chun's tribe in hopes of finding clues to look for him. Wu Chun's tribe had a treasure that could show all (I'm not sure on this part). He threatened Wu Chun's mother and she delegated this issue to Wu Chun.

===================

I think Song Ting Yu poisons YuShi later on in the story. In one of the trailers, they catch Ye XuanEr and demand her to cure Yushi's poison. Also, it's revealed that Song Tingyu and Ye Xuaner are the same person but also exist at the same time. Song Tingyu was created from half of Ye Xuaner's soul. 

Ohh so that’s how wu chun and gong mu lie met, in their pasts did gong mu lie fall for wu chun after they spend time together?

ShenMiao98:

I just saw some trailers in bilibili, about Gong Mu Lie and Wu Chun's introduction. GML was this overly powerful, mad as f*** version of Qin Lie...we see him for the first time in ep 24. Anyhow he practically threatens her mother because of something related to his father, and then she introduces him to her daughter- Wu Chun....

Man it was amazing. I can't wait to hear more about their history...

Where can I see it? Could someone send a link?

niuannuan:

Ohh so that’s how wu chun and gong mu lie met, in their pasts did gong mu lie fall for wu chun after they spend time together?

Actually, no, they met when they were young.  

In the trailer, when Wu Chun is introduced, she is sharping a stick with a knife. There are three people in the back fighting, two men are fighting over a girl. GWL asks WC's mother what WC is doing.  The mother replies, "preparing to reveal who's showing false affection  (xu qing jia yi)". GML looks at her and says, "She's the fakest one of all". Later on, after they explain to her why GML is visiting her tribe, she says to him, "and here I thought after you grew up, you would learn to reign in that temper of yours a bit."

Also, in Cheng Xiao's MV we get to see clips of them hanging out together as kids. I've linked the MV below,  you can see the kid version of them around 3:18

Cheng Xiao MV - mostly clips of the drama and cuts of her singing in the studio

Lily Lam:

Actually, no, they met when they were young.  

In the trailer, when Wu Chun is introduced, she is sharping a stick with a knife. There are three people in the back fighting, two men are fighting over a girl. GWL asks WC's mother what WC is doing.  The mother replies, "preparing to reveal who's showing false affection  (xu qing jia yi)". GML looks at her and says, "She's the fakest one of all". Later on, after they explain to her why GML is visiting her tribe, she says to him, "and here I thought after you grew up, you would learn to reign in that temper of yours a bit."

Also, in Cheng Xiao's MV we get to see clips of them hanging out together as kids. I've linked the MV below,  you can see the kid version of them around 3:18

Cheng Xiao MV - mostly clips of the drama and cuts of her singing in the studio

Ye I know they known each other as a kid but when u said wu chun was introduced to GML, was it when they were young? And wdym the mother said something false affection and why GML was suddenly mad and say she’s the fastest one of all? ah also who are the two guys fighting over? Is it wu chun? I am rlly confused soz

niuannuan:
Ye I know they known each other as a kid but when u said wu chun was introduced to GML, was it when they were young? And wdym the mother said something false affection and why GML was suddenly mad and say she’s the fastest one of all? ah also who are the two guys fighting over? Is it wu chun? I am rlly confused soz

Lol Sorry if my explanation is confusing

No, this interaction takes place when they're adults. I think it's easier to understand if you see the actual trailer. I searched up '灵域 28' on Weibo and videos for the trailer came right up. 

https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%E7%81%B5%E5%9F%9F%2028&wvr=6&b=1&Refer=SWeibo_box

I'm going to try to explain it: When WC's mother and GML finds WC, she is sharpening a stick. In a nearby area, there are two men tugging on a woman's arm. Both men claim that they love the woman the most and are fighting over her. ---- The three people fighting don't really matter in the overall plot. They aren't given any attention after this scene

GML asks WC's mother what she is doing. WC's mom says WC is preparing to test whose being sincere. He then says, she (WC) is the most insincere one.

They don't go into why he says that. One could only assume that WC did something to him before and that's what he calls her insincere.  

Ohh i understand what you meant now I think GML said that probably he thought wu chun has betrayed  him bc i saw an ep when qin lie was so mad about how the whole continent wanting to kill him and yushi and he started to fight yushi saying u wanna kill me and u betrayed after after I betrayed the continent for u. but that’s just for my guess I don’t think she betrayed him in their past life time. also in their past life time did GML ever develop feelings for yu xuaner or just only develop feelings for wu chun and he start to like her when he was young right?

niuannuan:

Ohh i understand what you meant now I think GML said that probably he thought wu chun has betrayed  him bc i saw an ep when qin lie was so mad about how the whole continent wanting to kill him and yushi and he started to fight yushi saying u wanna kill me and u betrayed after after I betrayed the continent for u. but that’s just for my guess I don’t think she betrayed him in their past life time. also in their past life time did GML ever develop feelings for yu xuaner or just only develop feelings for wu chun and he start to like her when he was young right?

I'm not sure if he developed feelings for her but we can infer he never responds to Ye Xuaner's feelings.  In another trailer for episode 29/30, Ye Xuaner says to him, "Half of my soul waited for you for ten thousand years, and another half of my soul protected you for ten thousand years, but why does your heart only have that woman (WC/YS)".

Where can I see trailers for the next episodes?

Lily Lam:

I'm not sure if he developed feelings for her but we can infer he never responds to Ye Xuaner's feelings.  In another trailer for episode 29/30, Ye Xuaner says to him, "Half of my soul waited for you for ten thousand years, and another half of my soul protected you for ten thousand years, but why does your heart only have that woman (WC/YS)".

aw that’s emotional can I ask u for the link for the ep 29/30 trailer please