AlexisTasartir:

Where can I see trailers for the next episodes?

niuannuan:

aw that’s emotional can I ask u for the link for the ep 29/30 trailer please

I recommend going on Weibo and basically search up '灵域' with the episode trailer your looking for.  

https://s.weibo.com/weibo?q=%E7%81%B5%E5%9F%9F%2027&wvr=6&b=1&Refer=SWeibo_box

Looks for a video under the user 夏风未止 they have a video up with trailers for episode 27-30

Lily Lam:

I recommend going on Weibo and basically search up '灵域' with the episode trailer your looking for.  

Looks for a video under the user 夏风未止 they have a video up with trailers for episode 27-30

I saw it thank you so muchh as much as I know that this drama has forbidden love I just hope that they will ended together 

I just finished watching episodes 25 and 26 without subs. From what I can infer, Gong Mu Shan gifts young GML the 12 spiritual pillars, along with a 'friend' which is simply a formless voice. GML shapes her, or 'designs' her physical body after a young Wuchun, whom he'd accidentally met before and gives her the name Ye Xian'er. And from then on she follows around GML as a constant companion.  When GML starts 'dating' Wuchun, she tries to stop him, and he traps her within the 12 spiritual pillars.  So then she lets out half of her soul, which becomes Song Ting Yu. My Chinese is quite poor, and this is mostly just guesswork.

Lily Lam:

I'm not sure if he developed feelings for her but we can infer he never responds to Ye Xuaner's feelings.  In another trailer for episode 29/30, Ye Xuaner says to him, "Half of my soul waited for you for ten thousand years, and another half of my soul protected you for ten thousand years, but why does your heart only have that woman (WC/YS)".

Lily Lam:

Thank you for the link. I have watched upto 24th episode (as available on iQIYI), and everything from costume to CGI is excellent. The story is better than the novel. The FL/ML acting is good (if not the best, but we’ve seen worst). 

Can’t wait to see how the story unfolds in the new arc.

ShenMiao98:

I just finished watching episodes 25 and 26 without subs. From what I can infer, Gong Mu Shan gifts young GML the 12 spiritual pillars, along with a 'friend' which is simply a formless voice. GML shapes her, or 'designs' her physical body after a young Wuchun, whom he'd accidentally met before and gives her the name Ye Xian'er. And from then on she follows around GML as a constant companion.  When GML starts 'dating' Wuchun, she tries to stop him, and he traps her within the 12 spiritual pillars.  So then she lets out half of her soul, which becomes Song Ting Yu. My Chinese is quite poor, and this is mostly just guesswork.

You did a great job at guessing, you're almost completely right!

Ye Xuaner wasn't designed after WC but a maidservant that young GML saw. He thought it was interesting and remembered her appearence.

niteshkmr11:

Thank you for the link. I have watched upto 24th episode (as available on iQIYI), and everything from costume to CGI is excellent. The story is better than the novel. The FL/ML acting is good (if not the best, but we’ve seen worst). 

Can’t wait to see how the story unfolds in the new arc.

So happy Cheng Xiao finally landed a role that’s perfect for her bad ass self, has interesting storyline, and a ML that she’s got chemistry with. It really says a lot about how enjoyable a drama is if there’s a lot of discussion both in the comment section and the plot discussion tab.

I haven’t watched the trailers for ep 25 onwards on iQiyi app because I’ll just be bothered while waiting for 4 more days for the next episodes. T.T WOF/Ting Yu why do you have to be this addicting? The last drama I experiences this agony over waiting for new eps was also on iQiyi Eternal Love Rain. Lighter story but also addicting in its lightness.

I can't get enough of this show!!!

Just had this idea for an AU fanfic, where Yu Shi marries Gao Yu(who doesn't turn evil-god asshole, and does NOT assault her), in order to better the relationship between Xuantian Sect and Ling Burrough. (Qin Lie does not return in time to prevent it)... and then Gong Mu Lie awakens to realize that she's married!!! 

Given his very low tolerance, and exceedingly high temper...will he destroy the entire continent?

I mean, while GML's most certainly not as reliable a boyfriend/partner as QL, I found his brief appearance in ep 24 exceedingly hot. The way he says  "Benzhun vela ni... turned his back on the entire Ling Yu and God race...." It was just awesome. I practically squealed while watching that scene...

I really love Xuan Xuan's story, episode 27 has me crying rivers of tears.

Also according to episodes 31&32,  Du Shao Yang is going to betray Qin Lie again. He helps poison Yushi. He starting to revolt against QL harder, I doubt they'll ever be friends.

Trailers for ep 31&32

Lily Lam:

I really love Xuan Xuan's story, episode 27 has me crying rivers of tears.

Also according to episodes 31&32,  Du Shao Yang is going to betray Qin Lie again. He helps poison Yushi. He starting to revolt against QL harder, I doubt they'll ever be friends.

Trailers for ep 31&32

I saw that too. I just don't get what's going on with Du Shao Yang... He could be a better person, right? And what was that mission Yu Tianya gave him? I think they'll be friend in the end, when Shao Yang will awake his other self... Trailer shows that, right? Gong Mu Lie, Li Mu, Yi Yuan, Shao Yang, etc. :)

Ugh! I hate the finale previews. Now I wish I hadn't seen them.

Do yourselves a favour and hold back if possible. Not one of them had single happy QL-YS moment!!!

ShenMiao98:

Do yourselves a favour and hold back if possible. Not one of them had single happy QL-YS moment!!!

I couldn't do it, I just had to watch the trailers. DSY and QL have more happy/touching moments than QL-YS.  I'm going to spit on the writers face if it's some vague open ending of QL (GML) standing on the edge looking into the distance.

Lily Lam:

I couldn't do it, I just had to watch the trailers. DSY and QL have more happy/touching moments than QL-YS.  I'm going to spit on the writers face if it's some vague open ending of QL (GML) standing on the edge looking into the distance.

I also saw the preview of the last episode. I am scratching my head wondering why the writers gave us the hint for romance when there is little to none. This is disappointing. Nevertheless, I won’t regret watching this drama. 

niteshkmr11:

I also saw the preview of the last episode. I am scratching my head wondering why the writers gave us the hint for romance when there is little to none. This is disappointing. Nevertheless, I won’t regret watching this drama. 

I think it's because both main actors are idols and their fans would riot. Plus Fan Cheng Cheng and Cheng Xiao said that romance scenes were awkward for them; they said they were like bros. 

ShenMiao98:

Is it rlly going to have a sad ending for QL AND YS?