YES Please! .... have a way to separate movies from dramas in lists... whether it is by filtering or any other method ....
They r different and I evaluate them differently.
Giving my vote to this, it would really make things easier.

Oh yes, I am totally with @PrettyCarEye on a more effective/advanced filtering function. Afterall you can only have so many tabs. 

Right now, we only have the sorting function. Scrolling through a list of thousands entries is really a pain.

I would be really happy with this change!

Would be better tabs All Dramas & Films, Only Dramas and Only Films than tabs Currently Watching, Completed and other, that is show already.

I don't personally see a point in doing this since we can click on the arrow beside 'Country' column title, then the arrow beside 'Type' to arrange movies separately by country for example. Similarly, click on Type and then Country to group the productions of each country and arrange them by type. Same goes for Year, Score , Priority columns and etc.

We can even arrange them by Score-> then Country -> then Type. this will separate Movies and Dramas completely, the you can see them arranged by country and then by score within country. 

You can mix and match as you like. 

But I agree with filtering by genre like some suggested.

Thought about this too. It would be much easier to find the movies in the list! 

If I could find a way to upvote @PrettyCarEye 's filtering suggestion, I'd have done it. I'd even buy votes to 'rig the election'.  An Excel style filtering system would be excellent. It would make things MUCH easier! You could have one long  alphabetical list instead of splitting it into "Plan to watch", "Completed", "Dropped", etc.  After a while it gets hard to remember you already watched something five years ago, and having to search through several lists doesn't help. It gets more complicated, for me at least, as I tend to list films I've got in their original language name, whereas here they tend to be listed in English.