I absolutely love this idea and hope it would be implemented. I actually wish for the exact same with seasons, too. 

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 KatiaSchwarz:

I absolutely love this idea and hope it would be implemented. I actually wish for the exact same with seasons, too. 

Seasons sometimes have different actors, directors, or screenwriters. So, adding seasons too would be a little problematic. We need different pages for seasons.

Hessa:

Seasons sometimes have different actors, directors, or screenwriters. So, adding seasons too would be a little problematic. We need different pages for seasons.

While I understand what you're saying and the difficulties, and acknowledge this will probably not happen, I think for seasons of the same title, it would be better merged with different tabs in casting for each season. This is basically just my personal preference, haha. 

I do think having a "series" page is a good idea though - a place that consolidates all the entries of a series (dramas of more than one season or anthology series like HIStory) based on aired date and you can navigate from it to all the entries. What do you think?

Hessa Volunteer Staff
 KatiaSchwarz:
I do think having a "series" page is a good idea though - a place that consolidates all the entries of a series (dramas of more than one season or anthology series like HIStory) based on aired date and you can navigate from it to all the entries. What do you think?

That would be good for long series like Law of the Jungle and Ugly Miss Young Ae.

You should open a new suggestion about this.

Hessa:
Why I suggested to Merge Specials to Drama pages, not create a separate category for them:
1. They make the "relations" messy and more complicated.
2. Only a few people ever interact on those pages.
3. Do they really need recommendations and reviews? (There will be an episode review for it if it is merged to the drama page).
4. Make actors drama list messy and more complicated.

Sounds reasonable to me! The actors' pages and related content would be much easier to "follow".  BTS ad interviews can totally be shown on the same page with drama! If the boxes are implemented to "tick" them as optional, I don't see why this can't be done. I'm just not sure about their rating. If we rate them separately, it means they won't influence the average drama vote, but they still need separate statistics too, right? Anyway sounds better than having the "special" category flooded with pages and pages of BTS and stuff... there are many Japanese specials that are like shot-movies, but they get barely noticed because of this "problem". 

Definitely supporting this too.