How about the ability to give flowers to other members, not just to artists? It would be great to be able to show appreciation for a well written review, a brilliant suggestion, or simply extra support for a particular comment in a discussion beyond a simple "Like".

5votes

that's a nice idea. I find that more wholesome tbh the celebrities already have that heart icon anyways. Like maybe if one of the users is a fansubber for some obscure Thai/Japanese dramas it'd be also a good way to give them appreciation. 

It is something we are planning to add.

Wow! I never dreamed my prayers would be answered so quickly.  :-)

Yes! Being able to give kudos to other members without necessarily going for a message or friend request.

But, I think flowers may a bit much and fluffy between guys. How about “thumbs up” or kitten emojis?

Green-Wing:

Yes! Being able to give kudos to other members without necessarily going for a message or friend request.

But, I think flowers may a bit much and fluffy between guys. How about “thumbs up” or kitten emojis?

Ever heard of "The Language of Flowers"?  There must be a species that means 'Pat on the back, in a manly way' ... unless you mean "Stuffed Kitten" emojis, of course. :-)

It got added now but can we also have the option to gift directly to someone's profile? 

I really want to send a gift to a friend but they're like a lurker who doesn't post anything except for the forums here so it's practically impossible to gift them something :/ 

And also for some people too who rarely post anything on the site and are nice to talk to privately but just use it for updating their lists. 

Sunset:

It got added now but can we also have the option to gift directly to someone's profile? 

I really want to send a gift to a friend but they're like a lurker who doesn't post anything except for the forums here so it's practically impossible to gift them something :/ 

And also for some people too who rarely post anything on the site and are nice to talk to privately but just use it for updating their lists. 

bumping this thread up again because of the followers feature, it would be useful to see this gifting option next to that set of buttons next to message/add friend/follow (or drop down menu to save space) 

Sunset:
bumping this thread up again because of the followers feature, it would be useful to see this gifting option next to that set of buttons next to message/add friend/follow (or drop down menu to save space) 

bumping again in agreement ))