So I was searching for noona romance type series and found that there are multiple duplicate tags for this such as Older Girl/Younger Boy, Older Woman/Younger Man, Younger Lover etc.

Seems to be the case for other tags also. 

Will it be possible to streamline the tags, remove duplicates/ redundant  and make sure it requires Admin permission to add a new tag? 

Will make tag based search so much easier.

0votes

Editing/adding tags(and every other edit) are checked and then approved by approval staff. And to add them, users need to provide proper reasoning or source. So the permission parts are already maintained here in MDL.
Tag cleaning is already in process under "MDL User Project." It'll probably take a bit of time to clean up everything, as these are highly dependent on users participation.
For noona romance, "Older Woman/Younger Man" is definitely the proper tag. Lol, I wasn't even aware that the Older Girl/Younger Boy tag exists.

Thank you Elite.  Is it possible for me participate in the project? I would love to contribute my little two cents.

thsisneo4u:

Thank you Elite.  Is it possible for me participate in the project? I would love to contribute my little two cents.

Of course, you can participate :)
Go through this thread HERE and see if there is any free space in any of the ongoing projects. Simply comment on which project you want to work on, and the staff(xxmai) will reply to you.

Click on the Project # number to go to the respected page of the project.

I consider Older Woman/Younger Man different than Older Girl/Younger Boy. The former implies a possibility of romance while the latter can be describing childhood friends.