below is suggestion work for those drama which is not in my watchlist

"Advanced Filter Section " If the length of the episode (in the range 1 sec- infinite) is also given a category, then it will be helpful in making proper use of the time of the viewers, especially if a viewer has kept a fixed time for his interest or entertainment, for example, many people  Want's to save time as well as to entertain themselves, to keep their life in balance, so they give priority to those serials which have fewer episodes but if seen, even though they have fewer episodes, they waste a lot of time because their every episode is 1 -2 hours long, then the viewer is left with a selective option to either watch 1-2 episodes in a day so that he can finish the serial in a month or else his curiosity (what is in the coming next episode ) to finish it in one day. 

For example, I am a student and a professional, due to which it is necessary for me to manage time, as well as some rest and entertainment, for which I have kept only 1-2 hours for my entertainment out of 24 hours.

And my nature is such that I cannot stop my curiosity, because of which if I start any serial then it is necessary to finish it otherwise my curiosity does not allow me to do anything else.

When I have limited time, I would like to watch a drama or a movie (start to end ) which can be completed in time.

below is suggestion work for those dramas which is  in my watchlist

As well as i, want an episode length column in my personal mywatchlist so I can easily access min or max length of drama in my own watchlist.

note

I did not open two suggestions threads cause they both are the same suggestion for two different pages one for mywatchlist page for every individual user other for the advanced filter section under advanced search. 

if i needed to open two different threads for this suggestion pls let me know

thankyou

17votes

Love this idea! The tags miniseries and short length series aren’t alway enough 

I  want this feature too but for another reason. Recently many Chinese series of episode length of 5 minutes or less are popping up. I don't like super short series and want to filter these out or a way that I can see the episode length easily when I'm browsing through the new series.