Hi,

When I try to search for any 2023 drama like this:
https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ty=68,77&co=3,2&ge=19&th=-18003&re=2023,2023&st=3&so=newest&or=desc

There are no search results. Was the 2023 drama database wiped or something?

Or is it only on my end?

Yeah, something similar is happening to me too, whenever I try to look up a 2023 drama it doesn't show up, like the page never existed. However, when I look up the name of the drama + mydramalist on google the page shows up just fine. I think it might be some sort of bug.

Yes I have the same problem here. Any 2023 drama I directly search up in MDL does not appear. I have to look up the actors names  if I want to find their airing dramas. Whats going on? I have this since two weeks now and thought it might be a problem on my end. I was about to post something here to make sure and found this post. You should change the post title in 2023 dramas not in search results...

I never had this issue, till today, It was working fine for me yesterday. 

Slim Xtra:

Yes I have the same problem here. Any 2023 drama I directly search up in MDL does not appear. I have to look up the actors names  if I want to find their airing dramas. Whats going on? I have this since two weeks now and thought it might be a problem on my end. I was about to post something here to make sure and found this post. You should change the post title in 2023 dramas not in search results...

btw: I am using the opera browser with the inbuild add block and first thought this might be  source of the problem.

I am using chrome, try chrome when its fixed hopefully.

beastman07:

I never had this issue, till today, It was working fine for me yesterday. 

When this issue first appeared I could refresh the search a few times and then the drama apeared but now this workaround is not fixing this issue for me anymore.

Yeah, lets wait for an admin to see what the problem is. I believe all of us are having this issue. I tried on my phone no luck either.

The issue has been fixed. 

THx that was fast...

beastman07 closed this Jul 18, 2023 08:49 pm