I got a notice when positing a review that my account is under review. Why?

What show are you trying to post the review?

Fireworks of my heart. I had many so I think that this was rejected.

Did you happen to include links in the review?

No. I read that this is bad. Are you a helper?

I don't see any issue with your account. Could you try again?

Everything seems to be fixed now.  Thanx

Okay, this happened again when I tried to post King, The Land. Now, I remember that it was King, The Land the first time. Here is what I wrote.

What is wrong with this post?

Does King, The Land disturb Arab sensitivities or is this a great drama?

King, The Land is fantastic and this drama does not disturb the Arab community, outside of a vocal minority of Netizens. I am not going to tell people how to get offended, but ‘King, The Land’ places in the top five in viewership of all dramas in most all of the Arab countries, according to their rating system during the so-called “controversy” period July 2023.

Lee Jun Ho (K-pop group 2PM, Kdrama The Red Sleeve) picks his dramas well. This cute little drama number showcases the multiple layered acting talents of the Baeksang Arts Award (Korean Oscars) winning actor. King, The Land is set in the high end Hotel business, where a sister and a brother vie for the position of head of the Company, as their aging father seeks to retire. These two siblings are anything but nice to each other. This is partly due to the chip on the shoulders of the truculent brother. Along the way, “Mr Apprehensive” spreads his negative affection to all, including a sweet, ever patient and smiling Hotel trainee, as they continue to get in each other’s way. I found myself laughing a lot. King, The Land is a funny RomCom. This is my first drama seeing Lee Jun-ho in a comedic role. He is nailing it.

Lee Jun-ho gives his standard excellent performance as the loner Gu Won, the son of the hotel magnate. Junho plays his character as a politely caustic straight-shooter. I look at little things. I love the way Junho uses his hands in this drama. They get me every time. They are so expressive and articulate, as emotions are produced with this form of acting called ‘body language’. In addition, watch his ever expressive eyes. The love interest for King, The Land is Im Yoon-ah (K-pop group Girls Generation and K-drama Big Mouth and K2). She is the bubbly, very positive and helpful Hotel trainee, who smiles a lot. For some reason, these are all traits that Gu Won hates. The sister is played by Kim Sun-Young as Gu Hwa-Ran. I can not believe that this is her first credited acting performance. She is doing excellently with all her screen time.

I am marking King, The Land as a go for me. It passed my 15 min “love it or leave it” test in 10 minutes.

I am falling in love again.

And there must be an umbrella.

Hi there,

Could I please get a response to this question?

We put a restriction on that show due to spams. Please wait for 24-48 hours for the account to clear up.