I keep getting error messages saying “something went wrong” or Not found” and it’s duplicating posts and messages. Also, I am typing faster than the words are showing up on my comments - in other words, the site runs really slow - even more so in my Watch List section - it takes forever to edit a show. I normally have to close your site, reopen, search for the drama and just change the episode from there instead of editing in my list. This is happening on my iPhone, iPad, and my laptop so it’s just not functioning correctly and many of my friends have complained about the same thing. I’ve emailed a couple of times about it already, got 1 response in the past 3-4 months asking me what device I was using and that is the last I heard from anyone. 

Could you please provide more information about the exact issue? Where did you encounter the error, or what action were you performing when the error occurred?

The action happens randomly,  but daily , when commenting. Its either a “something went wrong” or “not found” errors that pop up when trying to post a comment. If you tap the post again, it then duplicates the post because while it looks like it didn't post the first time, it actually did.  I don’t know how much more specific i can get than this. 

Watch list is slow. It loads slow, it updates slow. I usually just end up searching the drama and updating my episodes watched from the drama page because it takes forever for the edit to work in the watch list page. 

I type faster than the letters show up on the comments. This is how slow the site is.  I don’t know any other way to be more specific than i already have in my original post. 

Sher1264:
when commenting. Its either a “something went wrong” or “not found” errors that pop up when trying to p

This happens to be me intermittently when commenting on a drama's page and in the fora.

Same problem is also happening to me .

We will look into it. Thank you

Just got a "Something went wrong" when reviewing an episode of a drama.

just happened to me when i commenting on a drama page it shows error msg
"Not Found "

I sometimes get 'something went wrong' when editing my profile as well

My comment was sent twice for one here 

Use any feature of this site it is very slow what happened to the site. Be it comment, review, thread section things are not working it is slow.  i have to click post button 2-3 times to post a comment please improve

We cannot reproduce or locate the issue., we will continue to look into it.

Yes, had ''not found' every time  every time I finished a game (when the share pop-up appears)

Ji-n:

Thanks so much - you're the best ))

Ji-n:

Would it help to know that I access the site using the Firefox browser on a Macbook?