Hi! I just created my Year in Review report for 2023 and it seems to be incomplete: it shows that I did not update my watchlist anymore since July, which is definitely not true (I basically just continued like in the first half of the year, which is also visible in my feed). Maybe it has to do with the fact that I switched to mostly using the app, but it’s definitely wrong atm. Could somebody please have a look? :)

I have a different year in review issue - the tag bar chart under drama attributes just has undefined and doesn't list any tags for some reason.

Silente 08:

Hi! I just created my Year in Review report for 2023 and it seems to be incomplete: it shows that I did not update my watchlist anymore since July, which is definitely not true (I basically just continued like in the first half of the year, which is also visible in my feed). Maybe it has to do with the fact that I switched to mostly using the app, but it’s definitely wrong atm. Could somebody please have a look? :)

Did you update on app or website? It seems like we have no data for your previous history.

UPDATE: It seems like there is a bug with updating on app.

Yes, I must have started doing everything on the app this summer, so that explains why only data from that time seems to have gone missing. But on my profile page, the recent watchlist updates  are always visible. 

Silente 08:

Yes, I must have started doing everything on the app this summer, so that explains why only data from that time seems to have gone missing. But on my profile page, the recent watchlist updates  are always visible. 

We are working on a fix, but won't able to fill in the missing data.

Oh, I see. That’s a shame. :( 

I apologize for not catching it, but it will be fixed for 2024 at least.