Hi,

Yesterday I was editing the cast of some dramas and adding new actors/actresses as well. I spent a lot of time making sure they weren't already added and followed the naming format.

For Example on 'Backstreet Rookie'

I added Ahn Soo Ho as a Guest Role and his character as [Plant Nursery Owner] (Ep. 16]

I did this with two other actors, yet my edit was rejected due to Naming Rules. Yet I used the correct [ ] and ( ). What went wrong? I had 32 submissions rejected because of this, yet I don't see any problem with how I edited them. 

Can anyone help?

Hi, I'm not sure how you spelled the characters' names (which could be actually the real reason for the rejection), but from your example [Plant Nursery Owner] (Ep. 16] :
1. The episode has one wrong bracket --- should be (Ep. 16)
2. As you can see throughout the database, details should have only the first letter capitalized (unless they are personal or proper names), so [Plant nursery owner]

Still, I can't say if there were some other factors that caused the rejection, so the best option would be getting directly in contact with that specific member of the Approval Staff :)

Thanks for your message, the ( Ep. 16] above was a slip on the keyboard, I checked all others and they were ( ). I went back and edited so that only the first letter was capatalised and hopefully that works. Thanks for your help

gummyyummy58 closed this Jan 25, 2024 05:40 am