Closed

there is no pictures

This discussion has been closed.

I've seen other wrong pairings too on other people's profiles. 

Yeah, under my Reviews tab the images are correct. Only under feeds are they wrong.

Thank you, that was helpful, we will look into this.

Edit: Please let me know if it worked for you.

I don't know if it's just my phone or not but I cannot put photo. I cannot see an upload photo button to the edit menu. As well as in my Biography section but when I use an iPad, it's working. All I see are the bold and italic button only.

Ji-N:

Thank you, that was helpful, we will look into this.

Edit: Please let me know if it worked for you.

If you tried to make a change to fix the problem on my feed, then no, it did not work. My feed has not changed. Is that what you wanted to know?

Anyways, you guys are working really hard to make the new cite bug free---kudos!

Could you accept my friend request, so i can see your post :)

Fixed it. Thank you

I have my feed's pictures back! thank you!

Mine is Not back yet .... the rest of the post is fine ....  That's OK ... Not a priority atm.

Not sure if related .... but when I check my feeds when I am Not logged on, it shows posts from 8 months ago, nothing newer. .....  No Big deal, just thought I would let u guys know.

Keep up the hard work...thnx :)  

Ji-N:

Fixed it. Thank you

Thank you!!! Everything looks good

Ji-N:

Fixed it. Thank you

Sorry to bring the subject back, but today I checked my feeds more deeply and I noticed that I have 3 posts where the images are still missing. The oldest one is from 3 months ago. This has a solution? I'm using a laptop and Google Chrome. 

I don't know if anyone else has the same problem.
If it helps, I can send the links. I would ignore it but I fear that it will happen again to my posts in the future.

Thanks for your hard work!

Hi, could you link us the post link? It only happen to older post before the newer version.

When I put a picture on my presentation, it stays just during the connexion, at the next connexion it disappeared.

Hello I have the same kind of problem ! I made my presentation on my profile with photos (they're coming from my laptop). It works during a certain time but less than one day. And all pictures that I have put in my presentation one day ago disapeared. And I didn't touch anything. 

It's  the second time please help me.