When I attempted to add a new drama to my "best dramas of 2017" list there was no where for me to do that there :/ No search bar, no add new drama or anything.

It works for me, at least on PC (haven't tried on mobile): Go to your list. To the right of the title is a heart symbol and a "V". Press the "V" and then "edit". To the right of the editor is a "search titles" search box. Use that to search for the drama you want to add.

Thank you!

I was expecting the search box to be at the end so I scrolled down and that's why I didn't see it on the right.

Hello, I also have a question regarding this topic. Now that I added a movie to my list how do I move that title to a higher place?? Basically, how do I switch places of titles on my list?? Please help!! <3

On the left side of the page, there are numbers (1,2,3...) . Above them, there are three lines. You click on them and move the item.

Miya:

In the left part of the page, there are numbers (1,2,3...) . Above them, there are three lines. You click on them and move the item.

Miya thank you, soo much :D

Ji-N closed this Sep 26, 2017 06:26 pm