I recently posted voting lists (my first time).  I set the lists to end on February 28, 2022.  
However, today my lists were no longer posted.  Do they automatically end at 30-days?  Should I have manually changed the start date to keep the list active until the end date I selected?

I wanted to post the results and announce that I gifted flowers to the #1 and #2 actors on the lists, but I was unable to set the vote limit to zero.  I see other voting lists with posted end dates longer than 30-days and I've seen results posted after voting has ended.  How do others do this? Thank you.

You can set the "Add Items Permission" to "Only Me", That way no one else can add it.

Thank you for replying.  It seems that "Only Me" prevents others/voters from adding new people or shows to the list.  

Do you know why the lists ended 15 days before the end date I set?  Is there a 30-day default?  

I think because you set the future start date (2-15-22) so the poll will be closed.

I set the start date to 2-15-2022 yesterday (2-15) to try to re-post the lists' results.  Thanks for your responses.

Hi Ji-N,

I have another question related to this, in which time zone does these date controls accept input ?

Saarthak:

Hi Ji-N,

I have another question related to this, in which time zone does these date controls accept input ?

UTC time.

https://savvytime.com/converter/utc

How do you do voting list can anyone do it 

Sweetsis_warrior:

How do you do voting list can anyone do it 

Umm, It's in the custom list section.