Hi, who would I contact in order to change my URL name to be my username? Thank you in advance!

Usually, it's advised to send a mail at [email protected].
Though a friend of mine said they didn't receive any reply, it's still worth a try.

I want to change my Url name too. I sent a mail  4 days ago but I still haven't received any reply.  I don't know what to do.

mine finally changed after emailing and waiting a few days. maybe they just haven't reached yours yet?

Mels:

I want to change my Url name too. I sent a mail  4 days ago but I still haven't received any reply.  I don't know what to do.

Probably have to wait a bit. I rechecked my friend's account and her url name has changed too. 

Elite:

Usually, it's advised to send a mail at [email protected].
Though a friend of mine said they didn't receive any reply, it's still worth a try.

Hi, I sent email just now and they changed mine immediately. I got an email back telling that they have changed it. They changed within a minute. Thank you for you help.

I think they never gonna see my email :) I don't want to bother them but I think I'll send email again. Thank you for your help.