Hi, I cannot launch the edit page for Cast of "A Superior Day". Please help resolve bug or unlock the page for me. The hourglass just keeps toggling and toggling and doesn't launch the cast listing for that title.

Thank you.

Is it just the cast section or other sections too doesn’t load?

i've submitted edited cast list two days ago but now cannot launch the edit page for Cast. I didn't edit the other sections, so i can still launch those pages

Could IT /administrator please help unlock for me the CAST editing page of "A Superior Day". Thanks in advance

From your side, you can try clearing your browser cache and then re-login(if you haven't done already). Check if the issue still persists. What I can confirm is that the cast section is loading fine for me(another user).

Hi Elite, i've already done all the trouble shooting i can think off - cleared browsers, cleared cache, housekeep C drive, etc. What i need now is for the IT Help/Administrator to clear the bug or unlock the page for me.

I went ahead and approved it.

Ji-N:

I went ahead and approved it.

Thank you Ji-N for your prompt attention and quick rectification. Happy Earth Day. Cheers!