Hi, I wanted to contribute something and got a message saying: Your rejection ratio (0.58) is too low to edit this content.

The last rejection message I got was because someone posted the details before I did. I was trying to edit the current release schedule of a drama when I received that message

You'll have to increase your approval rate by editing something else for now.
You can check this thread with users who have had the same issue before >> Editing problem - Support - MyDramaList

Since the reason for your last edit rejection wasn't your fault, you might want to ask the admin to remove that reject for you.

Is there any way I can message the admin? I got 5 rejection messages but 3 of them were because someone edited it right before me :( 

Shippy:

Is there any way I can message the admin? I got 5 rejection messages but 3 of them were because someone edited it right before me :( 

You can check Contact Us and Staff page to see where and who to contact.
I am not sure if they reply to the user's pm so I can't suggest whether sending a message will work or not.
Admin(Ji-N) usually visits this section of the forum and he'll comment here I hope. :(

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it! 

Elite:

You'll have to increase your approval rate by editing something else for now.
You can check this thread with users who have had the same issue before >> Editing problem - Support - MyDramaList

Since the reason for your last edit rejection wasn't your fault, you might want to ask the admin to remove that reject for you.

Hi this same problem is happening with me so  can you give some suggestions/tips that what can I edit because my rejection ratio is much lower and how many things I have to edit.
Regards