Closed

Can't delete a comment due to layout of the page

This discussion has been closed.

Hi. 

I wanted to delete a comment I made on a list , but the delete option is right behind a link  to MDL's homepage, and it is impossible to click delete, it just takes me to the homepage.

It doesn't matter if I change the zoom, I tried on my desktop, and on my ipad, and everytime, the "delete" option is unclickable.

I don't really need to delete the comment, but I thought I'd inform about this issue. Thanks.

Jigeumbuteo:

Hi. 

I wanted to delete a comment I made on a list , but the delete option is right behind a link  to MDL's homepage, and it is impossible to click delete, it just takes me to the homepage.

It doesn't matter if I change the zoom, I tried on my desktop, and on my ipad, and everytime, the "delete" option is unclickable.

I don't really need to delete the comment, but I thought I'd inform about this issue. Thanks.

Found this post since I faced the same problem, but I have found a way to delete it. Click on “Reply” first so it will expand the comments box so that it won’t hide behind the layout, then you can delete it :D

Ohh, thanks for the tip, somehow I always have this sort of thing happen to me haha. And I had never thought of clicking on reply :)

Jigeumbuteo:

Ohh, thanks for the tip, somehow I always have this sort of thing happen to me haha. And I had never thought of clicking on reply :)

Yeah that's a error in the layout and it happens to all of us, it's the same when you want to edit a comment. Like MyeTezz mentioned, a workaround is to click on Reply (you can ignore the new window, its only purpose is to give you more space below). Now the edit and delete button of your previous comment is not hidden anymore. 

Yess, problem solved :D

xxmai closed this Mar 14, 2024 08:06 pm
xxmai locked this Mar 14, 2024 08:06 pm