Resolved

Rejection Ratio

Hello, 

I've made some edits that were accepted which increased my contribution points but my rejection ratio has gone up each time?

Is it a bug in the system?

It doesn't seem to go down? 

How long does it take to go away? 

Where are you seeing a rejection ratio?

When I try  to add a title it says  'rejection ratio too low to edit this content'.

angelonfire_:

It doesn't seem to go down? 

How long does it take to go away? 

About 30 days. You can add other small stuff such as tags to boost it up.

I'll try, thank you. I just wanted to know why the ratio goes up and not down when I do? It has increased again today after my contribution points have also went up. 

angelonfire_:

I'll try, thank you. I just wanted to know why the ratio goes up and not down when I do? It has increased again today after my contribution points have also went up. 

I think it is just wrong wording. It should be called the ratio instead of the rejection ratio. The ratio is counted this way => Number of approved edits/ Number of rejected edits. So, your ratio goes up with more successful edits.

samenai:

I think it is just wrong wording. It should be called the ratio instead of the rejection ratio. The ratio is counted this way => Number of approved edits/ Number of rejected edits. So, your ratio goes up with more successful edits.

That is correct. It should be ratio

I just repeated what things are called on the website. 

The rejection ratio seems to have gone now. 

Thank you. 

Froggie closed this Apr 28, 2023 01:36 pm