First of all, I'm genuinely sorry if it's not the right place to post this. I just don't know who to contact in this situation, please let me know if I'm supposed to report this somewhere else or to someone else. 

Secondly, I made a comment on on 'Oh No! Here Comes Trouble' which led to a disagreement. Here's the comment I'm referring to: https://mydramalist.com/730629-bu-liang-zhi-nian-qing-chu-shi#comment-13113315 I never threw around any disrespectful words, let alone call someone a pedo, but this user went through my profile and called me one. So I blocked them, then they created an account to send me this message

I know, maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe I should just ignore them and move on, but mentally I'm not at the best place since the past few months (lost a family member to cancer), so I wouldn't want to get harassed by someone's alt accounts and I don't think they'll stop any soon. Because if they can make one account to harass me, who says they can't make another.

____

Edit: Forgot to mention, the '16yo boy' this user was talking about is literally an actor from Evernight wearing a full-body red armour, the gifs are just a few shots from my favourite fighting sequence from the drama. I watched EN when I was 12, and still only look back to it as one of the coolest dramas I've seen. The 'beautiful people I'd bark for at 3am' is my custom list for my favourite actors and actresses, where not a single sexual or gross thing was uttered about even a single one of them. While 'my reason to live & procrastinate' is a list of my favourite dramas and movies, where Evernight is clearly mentioned. Was my profile cringey? Yes, it is. I haven't touched it in decades so what I found funny back then is no longer what I find funny. But it wasn't creepy in the slightest, let alone worthy of referring to me as a 'pedophile'.

____

Update: I just noticed that the alt account which sent me the message, has been removed. I'd really like to thank the mod/admin/anyone who helped me in this case, thank you so much for spending your own personal time to make mdl a better place.

Windchime closed this May 8, 2023 03:11 pm