As far i have guessed it will be a last minute happy ending.

I think last minute happy ending too, thoug i'd love to see more happy moments between them:

I feel it's going to be an open ending, sadly. As much as I would like it for them to ignore everything and everyone and just leave together (perhaps at the countryside, running a camping business for example), I think it'll be just left for us to guess what they will do in the end. :(

EMaGr:

I feel it's going to be an open ending, sadly. As much as I would like it for them to ignore everything and everyone and just leave together (perhaps at the countryside, running a camping business for example), I think it'll be just left for us to guess what they will do in the end. :(

Sad ending is better than open ending, I don't want to contemplate the next three days, for how it should have ended to make my mind feel better. 

I'm 100% certain it will be a happy ending.

Marir Rismod:

I'm 100% certain it will be a happy ending.

Glad to hear that

Open ending…unfortunately I’m thinking sad too…I absolutely do not like waiting for the new episodes. I’m so impatient!  Love the show. Poor kids…the reality of toxic parents.  What’s going to happen to the pharmacist? He’s so kind! Love his character. I hope he finds happiness. 

I think its going to be like Liberated notes. Not quite a firm ending 

Happy ending. They are  so kind and considerate to each other. 

i guess we'll get the typical, well known last minute kdrama HE

dooh:

That's  my guess too.

I wish a happy ending!

Well judging from the title, its going to be an open ending hinting towards a happy ending

dooh:

Kdramas haven't been doing proper happy endings right?. I was just thinking of all the shows ive watched last year alone (think kdramas that have aired on Netflix for example). Its somewhat open ended. They dont even bother with the typical wedding, child or sunset. Summer Strike was literally them holding hands ? crash course in romane, love to hate you. 

Was there a protest that said audiences hate the 10mins of them been happy and as obvious as it maybe audiences hate it?! Like why. I do like the 10mins of just them playing couple things or playing family? or even just been happy and lovebombing us.