I am seriously so mindblown by these Thai actors!! I recently started watching Thai dramas, specifically BL ones. And I am in shock. These Thai actors don't get old or what!! The last show I watched was Theory Of Love, starring Off Jumpol and Gun Atthaphan as a lead couple in their university final year. This means their age should be portrayed as 21 or 22 in the show. And they do look like they are in their early 20s. However, a little bit of research revealed their actual age and I am truly speechless. In real life, Gun is 29 years old while Off is 32 years old. How do they both fucking look like they are 22??? Like how? 

I think when I will turn 40, these guys would still be looking like in their 20s. (PS - I am 25 right now!)

Plastic surgery + photoshop + make-up

GentleRain:

Plastic surgery + photoshop + make-up

They don't do plastic surgery.

Allaya:

They don't do plastic surgery.

Ain't nothing wrong with plastic surgery but I'm sure many actors got it done

I had a favorite neighborhood Thai restaurant with this absolutely charming (and adorable) young women waitress.  I kinda knew the owner and presumed this girl was her niece, and that her niece was like 14.  As in... it's illegal to have your 14 year old niece working.  

She was 22.

I think Asian genes are different. They don't seem to age like us western folks.

Okay, it's possible some actors have indeed underwent some procedures, but most of them look really young, even in their 40s. I guess that using also cosmetic products like serums and such can help.

To look young they do so many things they have a proper diet, cut their sugar intake, regularly go to the gym - give at least 3 to 4 hr per day, get proper sleep, avoid smoke and drink, Drink enough water to make their body properly hydrated. So these are all things they mainly do in a fully dedicated way due to which they look so younger, they give their total dedication to their body in a disciplined manner.

We generally love our actors because of their stardom and their fashion statements but we have never seen their day-to-day struggle and how they achieve all those things, As a  youngster we need to know about this for our future growth.