whos excited for kiss me Thai?

Full house couple reunites!! Aomike forever!!

Aww I can't wait for this~~! So excited!
I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited! I can't wait! OMG! Mike & Aom forever! <3333333
PS: I still haven't got over Full House with them. I'm dying to see this! ^^ 
Was there ever a translation for this video? I want to watch the Behind the Scenes so bad. Being an international fan is so hard -_-

I'm watching it now and only 9 episodes left until I finish. I reall like it! Much better than the taiwanese version.
@Christine I totally enjoyed watching also. But I really can't it's better than the Taiwanese version as I haven't watched that yet. But if I'm to compare it with the K-ver, I did say it's better than the K-ver^^
@AdeNike: I finished it, and I liked it very much. The end was so sweet and finally Tenten showed emotions. I felt a little bit sorry for King, but I like the TaliwXTenten couple more. :)
Hello! I really loved Kiss Me - it was a great watch :)

Can someone explain to me if there's going to be season 2? I read somewhere that there sound be another season, but as of now, there's no signs of season 2 happening anytime soon,right? :(
Seriously this is the best version of ISAWK. Honestly i didn't like that drama, cuz the female lead was way too stupid for me tho bear, and the male lead was too cold hearted, too rude, just like a robot. I never felt he loved her that much, even at the end. But this one is more realistic. Tenten and Taliw are so lovable. Taliw is still stupid, but she sometimes knows to say "stop playing with my feeling". King is a great treat for Tenten, and you'll suffer sever SLS with him.
I wish everyone could see it. I'm now a big fan of AoMike, in Full House thai they made a really great pair tooo.
It's been more than a year now so hope there's a season two. It's hard to find news abt it.
I LOVED this version. I didn't think that Mike was that cold as TenTen, though. He probably seemed cold to Taliw but whenever she wasn't looking at him the way he stared at her--his whole heart was in his eyes the entire time. So swoony.