I first watched Hua Jai Sila and then discovered Lakorn world.

The way the second female leads acted and were desperate over the Main Lead was hilarious, and I couldn't stop watching, though most of the time they are annoying and get me frustrated. It's so interesting to watch the amount of effort they put into one guy.  The whole concept of revenge is interesting to watch, and the way they plan everything makes me keep watching.  

Same, HJS was my first lakorn too. I got hooked to the first few eps since the hidden identity/revenge plot reminded me of those makjang k-dramas which I get addicted to xD 

I watched Roy Leh Sanae Rai too while waiting for the eps to be subbed and the catfights were hilarious/entertaining to watch. 

Sunset:

Same, HJS was my first lakorn too. I got hooked to the first few eps since the hidden identity/revenge plot reminded me of those makjang k-dramas which I get addicted to xD 

I watched Roy Leh Sanae Rai too while waiting for the eps to be subbed and the catfights were hilarious/entertaining to watch. 

You and me both. My second one was Roy Leh Sanae Rai, the way it all came crashing down once she found about everything.

We're the same LOL. HJS wasn't my first but it made me want more.

my 1st Thai drama is 'full house' ...I loved it more than the Korean original ...thats how I started watching Thai dramas...after that 'leh nangfah' I really enjoyed watching dj push ...saw another drama of his 'roy leh sanae rai' & the rest is history ....

My first Thai drama was Tra Barb See Chompoo and I kinda liked it even though the ML got on my nerves later on. 

After that I discovered some really good Thai dramas, among them Hua Jai Sila,  Sawan Biang, Waen Dok Mai, Kleun Cheewit, Leh Nangfah, Leh Ratree and Roy Leh Sanae Rai.  

What I personally really liked was that they are sometimes really aggressive and also show a lot of unhealthy relationships. Sometimes I don´t want a cute bubbly love story. Sometimes I want to watch an unhealthy relationship, where the Female Lead is abused by the Male Lead (Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but I just like them xD)

And I like Forced Kisses, Kabedons etc. and lakorns are filled with that. The other dramas don´t really do that stuff a lot, so I just silently watch my Thai Dramas °^°

I watch a lot of crime dramas and when I want a break from that intensity, Thai lakorns are my go-to! The catfights, the evil MILs etc are hilarious XD