Hi!

so I am trying quite sometime to find a  THAI drama I saw before  but lost hope, so I am trying my luck here :/

here are some of the scenes I remember:

-Female lead has black long hair and with her friends she wants to film a short movie- she and her friends are thinking who can be the male lead and then they decide for the male lead and try to preduse him. he dosent agree so they black mail him and his signs a contract that he will take part in the filming.

- they start to film, there are 2 scenes from the film that I do remember- the first is a kiss scene when the female lead dosent agree to kiss the male lead and then the male lead says `lets just do a fake kiss` but actually kiss her for real

-the secound scene they film - they all have costumes- the female lead is dressed as witch, the male lead as a prince and the girlfriend of the male lead (which is very stupid) as a princess. then the male leadq his girlfriend does something which makes the female lead trip and fall and injure her leg. the filming stops due to her injury and the male lead lift her up take her to her aprtment and makes food for her. 

if it rings the bell to someone please let me know!

Thank u in advance!

Nadia-Ruby:

https://mydramalist.com/25748-love-books-love-series-dark-fairy-tale

OMG! Thank U!

I already lost hope >_<

you made my day! (:

Linoy B:

OMG! Thank U!

I already lost hope >_<

you made my day! (:

glad you found it :)