where can one find some or any of those? 

I am looking for dramas filmed in standard Thai - no dialects - that were also released with Thai subtitles. English and Chinese seem to be very common and sometimes it looks like they covered every single other language on the planet, just not their own (what do hearing impaired people do in Thailand?). I'm looking for these because I'm learning Thai and want to listen to people speaking the language in a natural way while also being able to read along. can some kind person point me in a helpful direction? genre and story doesn't even matter at this point, I'd be grateful for anything! 

for fun I'm usually only watching BLs and got excited to see that SOTUS came with Thai subtitles, only to then find that they merely added those exclusively to the first episode. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you tried Netflix? I heard they have Thai subtitles for most shows.

hehe, yeah, just yesterday I finally caved in and got a netflix subscription. sadly they don't have any BLs on there right now and I can only get a free Thai VPN to work on my tablet to get to the good stuff (where the navigation will be a pain), but it'll do for now. super weird to me that this isn't easier... I can't be the first person who's trying to learn the language without living in the country, right? you'd think there'd be places online one could go for this sort of thing, but hey, not gonna complain, I can work with this now. thanks for the comment!

Yea, it's surprisingly difficult to find what feels like basic resource. Btw, SOTUS used to be available in most regions but apparently only Ukraine has it now, with Thai subtitles. Let me know you progress please, because I've been looking for the same thing!

awww dang! you got me excited for a moment, I got the Urban VPN extension for firefox with a free trial to work with netflix on my PC, of course the only server it can't connect to is Thailand, so I have already tried a bunch of random countries to see if they have Sotus but no dice, just looked for Ukraine in there and it does work, but they don't have it either anymore. sacrilege, how does one even get rid of Sotus once one has it, that's straight up beyond me tbh XD

Ouch that's very sad to know ... How about other BL stuff like 2gether, Together with Me, etc.? They are supposedly still there via Hong Kong, Philippines, etc. Not the same thing but still.

2gether is pretty easy to find, but watching that one once was more than enough for me XD
the main reason I was looking for Sotus was because I already started that one on youtube, since they do have Thai subtitles for the first episode, and because I have watched that one a million times already, so I'm very familiar with it and I can be sure that getting all close and intimate with translating it myself won't hold any danger of falling out of love with it, you know? but same goes for Love by Chance and I have access to that one through my tablet now, so I'll just work on that for now.

Good to know you found something to work on for now. Let's keep searching for SOTUS.

oh yeah, I haven't given up just yet ;)