I am looking for recommendations. This is my first time I am doing a Thai Drama/movie challenge. 

I am just looking for any drama and movies to watch since I don't watch a lot of Thai dramas as much as Korean Dramas. 

Favorite Genres: Romance, Youth, Comedy 

Want to delve into since I don't have a lot of experience in these genres in Thai dramas/movies: Adventure, Historical, Fantasy/Supernatural,

Hate: Horror, but I will watch a Horror drama/movie if the plot is interesting and/or know at least 1 actor/actress. 

hiphop123:

To the Moon and Back

Return Man

I'm Tee, Me Too

I hope you find something of your interest.

hiphop123:
I am looking for recommendations. This is my first time I am doing a Thai Drama/movie challenge.

I am just looking for any drama and movies to watch since I don't watch a lot of Thai dramas as much as Korean Dramas.

I second the recommendation from SKYLINE for To The Moon and Back. Since you're new to Thai dramas I think you might enjoy it. It's not the "typical" lakorn and a really good start into Thai dramas imo. TTMAB has a sweet romance, good comedy and quite some lovely characters. :) 

hiphop123:
Want to delve into since I don't have a lot of experience in these genres in Thai dramas/movies: Adventure, Historical, Fantasy/Supernatural,

Hate: Horror, but I will watch a Horror drama/movie if the plot is interesting and/or know at least 1 actor/actres

"To the Moon and Back" I third. 

-"How to Be a Perfect Dad" (2022) - Supernatural.
-"Love Destiny The Movie" (2022). Time travel/romance/historical - I prefer the movie over the dramas. Fast paced and funny.
-There are 2 Love Destiny dramas too - Included, as a recommended;
"Love Destiny" (2018) parent story - The main characters are pop culture darlings. I don't think 2 stood up to the the hype, but if you like the other two worth a watch.
-the remake "Find Yourself" (2023). modern romance. Follows the original series in spirit.

edit: might also check just about anyone in the drama club or challengers for custom Thai lists.  @AthenaTheStorierX, @Thai Drama Cluband  and @Jelena Petrovic maintain recommended, and non lakorn title lists.

hiphop123:

Romance & Comedy:
Catch Me Baby
App War
Siew Sum Noi (very Bad Buddy-esque)
Girl Next Room: Security Love

Youth:
Smile of Tomorrow

Romance:
The Library (prepare tissues)
My Only 12%
The Cheese Sisters

Comedy:
Rose in Da House

Historical:
Juthathep Gentlemen, such as Khun Chai Tharathorn

(Lol, your completed list and my completed list very much resemble each other XD)

Last Year I watched 167 Thai Titles, still couldn't complete my challenge.😅😅😁

My ritual to rate Jan watched dramas is here. 😜 This year I'm too lazy to watch anything. 😁😁

MIDNIGHT MOTEL(6/10) - Had a nice premise but felt rushed, could have taken 2 more episodes and ended it nicely. Direction and acting was amazing esp. Mond's.

DIRTY LAUNDRY(8.5/10) - Just had a great time watching this. Plot is easy on eyes but the way they executed doesn't make you feel bored. Nothing Special but if you are looking for light hearted, comedy, with slight mystery on your lazy day (Like me 😜) then this is for you.

Have Fun!!!

AthenaTheStorierX:

Romance & Comedy:
Catch Me Baby
App War
Siew Sum Noi (very Bad Buddy-esque)
Girl Next Room: Security Love

Youth:
Smile of Tomorrow

Romance:
The Library (prepare tissues)
My Only 12%
The Cheese Sisters

Comedy:
Rose in Da House

Historical:
Juthathep Gentlemen, such as Khun Chai Tharathorn

(Lol, your completed list and my completed list very much resemble each other XD)

Oh. I should take a look LOL. Thank you for the recommendations

SKYLINE:

To the Moon and Back

Return Man

I'm Tee, Me Too

I hope you find something of your interest.

I have seen I'm Tee, Me Too. It was very cute story with most of my favorite actors in it like Gun (from Not Me and Theory of Love, The Gifted, etc.). But have not heard about the other two. Thanks for the recommendations.

Would a 40 episode cooking show on Thai PBS count for any of the challenges besides maybe traditional food? The focus is more popular dishes than traditional and it's not really a documentary. I've gotten hooked on one (Eat am Are), though it feels like cheating because the presenter speaks English. It's great to have some of these things that characters mention explained in more detail.

It comes up on the vipa.me/th search results page so every time I try to find something there and fail I just watch another dish :)

Elisheva:

Would a 40 episode cooking show on Thai PBS count for any of the challenges besides maybe traditional food? The focus is more popular dishes than traditional and it's not really a documentary. I've gotten hooked on one (Eat am Are), though it feels like cheating because the presenter speaks English. It's great to have some of these things that characters mention explained in more detail.

It comes up on the vipa.me/th search results page so every time I try to find something there and fail I just watch another dish :)

It can count for challenges that doesn't particularly ask for a drama or movie. If there is an episode that includes traditional Thai food, even that would be okay. The language in which they speak is not crucial, it's the production country. Since it's a Thai production it counts. :)

Looking for lakorn recommendations, especially with strong women as central characters with agency. I really liked the melodrama rhythms in Khun Chai/To Sir With Love and how they signaled the general ending points well in advance but the way they got there was one surprise after another. What a wild ride :)