Thai Drama Club:
We have updated our lists and added two new ones:

Thai Drama Club:
If you want to add your own favorites to these lists, leave a comment under the lists, here or DM one of the Thai Drama Club Admins.

Cool. Thanks. Will think on my additions, <3

Where are you guys watching new dramas ? I've only watched 2 new Thai dramas this year on Thippy's site. i'm mostly  rewatching my favorites, the ones i can find.

DreamCultivation:

Where are you guys watching new dramas ? I've only watched 2 new Thai dramas this year on Thippy's site. i'm mostly  rewatching my favorites, the ones i can find.

Thai PBS, one 31 and GMMTV's youtube channels, smaller but still legal youtube channels like MindTrio, fansubbers when that's the only way. Mostly I check youtube first unless it's Thai PBS.

I'm considering a subscription to Channel 3's premium service. I found the wee globe to make their website interface read in English but I haven't found anything clear for English subtitles. Under More Info it says Subtitles, but that could be Thai.

The price is affordable enough (£22/US$28 per year) I'm probably going to even if I end up watching elsewhere for the subs.

Does anyone have info? Any other Thai subscriptions worth getting for someone who's limited to English?