Is there anyone a member of lakorn pixie here? Is it legit?

i love uju:

Is there anyone a member of lakorn pixie here? Is it legit?

You probably won't need this anymore but to answer your question yes, they are legit. Is it worth it? No. Why? Let me tell you why, they will download other subbers works and put it on their website then charged you for it. They rarely ever sub their own dramas but going to charged you for other subbers works that you can find for free on the original subbers website. I've noticed it too where if lakorn pixie subbed a drama and another subber also subbed the same drama,  they would halt their subbing and wait for the other subber to do the subbing instead. 

You are better off following lakorn galaxy website because they lists all subbers and have majority of lakorns.

Is Makaali the love tree Thai lakorn is subbed by anyone except Lakornpixie ?

When will they English sub of boss and me thai drama

i have just signed up to there website just so i could watch boss and me and it still hasmt send me a email with a password. ?

LisaKenny:

i have just signed up to there website just so i could watch boss and me and it still hasmt send me a email with a password. ?

Have you checked your spam folder? In the past it went to my spam folder. 

Lil:

Have you checked your spam folder? In the past it went to my spam folder. 

Found it, but boss and me is saying its finished but its only giving ne to episode 25

LisaKenny:

Found it, but boss and me is saying its finished but its only giving ne to episode 25

So I know that LP have two domain that they stream from. If you're a member already then accessing the other site will be free too. The other site have the full episodes of the 40.

Lil:

So I know that LP have two domain that they stream from. If you're a member already then accessing the other site will be free too. The other site have the full episodes of the 40.

Any idea how i will get to the other site 

LisaKenny:

Any idea how i will get to the other site 

Yes use lakorn-pixie.com for the other domain. Your username is your PayPal email. And check your junk/spam for registration and password email

Lil:

Yes use lakorn-pixie.com for the other domain. Your username is your PayPal email. And check your junk/spam for registration and password email 

I went onto lakorn-pixie.com and its only giving me 25 episodes 

Lil:

I have finished al 25 episode and im going crazy trying to find the rest of them on the site after paying for it any help would be great, would it be possible to share the link with me for me to sign on to get access to the other episodes 

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. I signed up and made an account and I've been charged 6 dollars for every episode that I've watched so far. I just got charged 24 dollars today plus the 6 dollars that I paid when I subscribed. This website is a scam. 

Lakorn pixie is not working, I haven’t gotten money scammed but it was working now the password that input do not work, they used seen people have the same problem but with getting money scammed people that have access to LP could you tell me if they have a problem.

Mine has stopped working aswell, only mine lets me put my password it but it wont let me move from the account page