Hi! So far I've watched mostly cdrama and kdrama, but I read about the slap kiss genre and would like to try a lakorn or two to find out if it's for me. I've been watching Kleun Cheewit now but I'm half way through and the ML still couldn't care less about the FL! So can you recommend me a lakorn (slap kiss or another type of lakorn is okay too) where the ML is into the FL very early on? So that either he loves/wants her and she's resisting or something like that, or then he is attracted to her but also dislikes something about her so he's conflicted.

A classic slap kiss : Game Rai Game Rak -they fall in love early, the slap kiss part comes after she loses her memory 

Not slap kiss, just very good: Love Destiny- once she travels to the past it isn't very long before the ML begins to have feelings for the FL.  The conflict between the two comes from the person who's body she takes over is a horrible person so he doesn't trust that she's actually changed.

Kao Waan Hai Noo Pen Sai Lub- the ML hires the FL to pretend to be his wife, there's a lot of push pull from the beginning with them.

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak- It seems like he falls in love with her at first sight and again lots of back and forth with the leads

Ku Kaen San Ruk- ML falls for the FL early in the show. There isn't a ton of conflict between the two because she want's him to fall for her, but the FL is really feisty which is another trope in Thai drama

I'm not the biggest fan of the  slap kiss genre of Thai dramas, so there are others that are considered classics like Sawan Biang or Jamloei Rak but I've never seen them so I don't know how good they are.

Thank you for the recommendations, I will definitely check these out!

And if others have more recommendations or opinions about the same dramas I'll be happy to hear them too :)

Full House - this was the first lakorn I saw and it was quite good. It is not slap kiss if I remember... rather love/hate relationship.

Hua Jai Sila is an option. He cares a lot about her from the beginning, although he has to pretend not to. Kon La Kop Fa and My Secret Bride are also good, in my opinion, where the ML likes her early. I didn’t really care for Kleun Cheewit, but watched it because everyone recommended it. Most slap/kiss suffers from that same problem, a male lead who harasses the female lead for most of the show, usually for a mistaken reason, and is forgiven quickly in the last 2 episodes. If I watch slap/kiss I need the ML to suffer some real payback to be satisfied.

If you want sweet and no slap/kiss, I’m a fan of Tarm Ruk Keun Jai.

Boy for Rent 

❤ Khu Khaen Saen Rak (Both Versions are good) 

❤ Love Destiny

❤ So Wayree

Leh Nangfah

Khun Chai series 

Padiwaradda

I would say read the synopsis and see if you like it, or search tags that you like on MDL using Thailand as the county and the preferred genre that you want. 

Larkon Drama popularly known as Thai Drama, if someone is new and has never seen a single episode, then I would like to suggest some of the following:

1.) Hua Jai Sila - 29 Episodes
2.) Kleun Cheewit -  15 Episodes
3.) Kiss Me - 20 Episodes
4.) Game Sanaeha - 14 Episodes
5.) Full House - 20 Episodes

You can choose anyone and begin from them but try to finish all of its episodes in continuation in binge-watch. You can understand their story, screen plot, their cinematic move, and much more. I am sure you loved watching.