I heard that China ban sexual (or rather homosexual) content to air. I mean, it isn't because I want this to ban. But whilst there is pretty raw stuff here, they wouldn't even able to allow a kiss scene in Advance Bravely or Guardian?

Idk why it's that but maaaybe (I am only guessing) it has to do something with them being a communist country. 

Ugly Duckling:

Idk why it's that but maaaybe (I am only guessing) it has to do something with them being a communist country. 

If that's the case, law is such a waste.  But then again,  it's not just China.  The whole world is like that, I guess: so many useless laws and the people who aren't supposed to be in prisons are in prisons while the real criminals reign the earth. 

I suppose that's because this was not aired on any Chinese channel. I watched it on Gagaoolala, so maybe it's a series produced by them. Just like the government can't prosecute channels made by gay people on YouTube (there are several homosexual Chinese couples who run their own small channels), I suppose they can't prosecute something created independently by a small production. I don't think this had to pass the CCP either.

Chinese government only just extended their homophobic censorship from mainstream TV movies social media to web series

I'm just saying this: most likely, it was filmed in Taiwan. That's my guess.