There's a piano track that plays at the end of most of the episodes but I can't find it through Shazam or on the OST playlists on Youtube? Anyone know who and the title please? 

It's the same music as in episode 9 when they show him with his feet in the river. 

I also tried to find it, so far without success. Sound Hound does not find it either.

This is so frustrating as it's in so many scenes and the ed credits and yet we can't find it?!? 

Fingers crossed someone has it

Maybe someone who can read Korean can identify it in the end credits. There is a section which lists some songs like Chasing Rainbow, 100점, The Story.

I did ask the 8th Sense team and await a reply. But yes, I don't know anyone who can read Korean 

Yes, I want to know this music. It is the most beautiful music in Eighth Sense and I cannot find it!!!! Very frustrating. Thanks to anyone who finds out the name of composer. 

I hope we find it, Chelsea.  I don’t know Korean either. It is just one musical phrase played over and over, but it is varied in the cellos and piano. I think it would be called a “canon”. It is gorgeous!!  

let's hope so as I can't find that one OR the one at the end of ep 10. Sigh 

Chelsea Black:

let's hope so as I can't find that one OR the one at the end of ep 10. Sigh 

I think I can help you out with the one of ep 10: Keep Exploring by TURPAK - better late than never, right? :)

Mike Üpsilon:

I think I can help you out with the one of ep 10: Keep Exploring by TURPAK - better late than never, right? :) 

OMG I love you !! Thanks so much