I dont know how to feel about this drama i mean yes i know it should air first but overal 

the only thing is that i loveee female lead other than that i dont find anything interesting about this drama

Godddd i wish hwang jung eum played a role in a series like workd of married or elegant friends .something deep serious like her secret drama she is the best in that... how long more i should waite??😭😭😭😭

I feel like it will be a failour .what do you think???

《《《《 Please take into account that I am a hopeless romantic who enjoys cliches (if they are done well) and I think Hwang Jung Eun is a wonderful actress.》》》》

I do not think this drama will be a failure.

I quite enjoyed the first and second episodes. 

I like both Hwang Jung Eum and Seo Ji Hoon's acting and I am about to start watching My Holo Love (starring Yoon Hyun Min), so I believe I will be pleased with his acting as well. From the first second to the last second, my eyes were glued to the screen. I forgot how much I missed HJE in romantic dramas. Although Mystic Pop-Up Bar is charming drama, I think I will be more delighted to see her in this (“⌒∇⌒”)

This drama grabbed my attention and kept it throughout. 

Spoilers: During her engagement speech, I could not help but smile widely (⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)and nod my head in agreement as she described finding your life partner.

The funny moments were hilarious, the sweet moments were heartfelt and I believe everyone has done a wonderful job on the first and second episodes.

I do not think this drama will be a failure.

I dont find the drama cliche in any way in fact it has that suspense and mystry filling

i like hwang jun eum..... her dramas are always exciting and funny like Mystic Pop Up Bar they have a charm to it

im not sure of the outcome in the other episodes but i hope my hunch of it being awesome wont be wrong 

I've finished ep 12 now and gotta say, I loved the few first eps but it's gotten too cliché to the point it's almost too lame to watch, the suspense is not really exciting but groan-worthy and makes me skip them now. :(

I have finished it all. Hoping against hope that it would get better. But it was awful. And the unimaginative ending was one of the worst.