Nana:
Shanggu needed centuries in netherworld to develop her chaos power but YuanQi did in 9 years.

Woah!! That's OP.

Nana:
Answering you question, their name is nor written with same character, actually, is really awesome what the author did here with their names! The "Yin" in Feng Yin's name is written "隐", means "hidden, concealed", so her name means literally "Hidden Phoenix". What makes perfect sense because she has been hidden all her life. Ayin's name is written with "音" that means "sound" or "music" in classic chinese. YuanQi give her that name because he likes the sound she makes when he pet her (in her water beast form lol).

Ahh, I see!! Thank you for explaining. This is interesting. I wonder what does the sound that A Yin makes sounds like when she's in her water beast form. XD

Nana:

So, I did the translation of chapter 18 here:

https://mirtiloblue.wordpress.com/2021/08/04/hidden-god-chapter-18/

I will translate the first chapters too, I will take me some time, but I will. I hope you like it please give me the feedback 

OMG!!! Thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate it.

Wow... a very well translated chapter... ^_^ looking forward for the next one... Thank you 

btw since, Yuan qi now is the handsome young man. i can't help to imagine it is xu kai but the younger version. since it is mention yuan qi look very much like bai jue.  >.<

"Donghua saw the shadow of the true God Bai Jue in Gujin’s face, and then tentatively opened his mouth, “Apprentice?”"

I'm excited when i saw this!! Yeah me too can't help imagining xukai as the young Yuanqi >.<

The story seems exciting.. can't wait to read this..

Thank you @Nana for translating ^^

May-may:

btw since, Yuan qi now is the handsome young man. i can't help to imagine it is xu kai but the younger version. since it is mention yuan qi look very much like bai jue.  >.<

Really he is like QingMu in my mind lol And Feng Yin... after chapter 18 I'm sure Ayin is one piece of her soul like QingMu was a piece of Bai Jue.

"Ahh, I see!! Thank you for explaining. This is interesting. I wonder what does the sound that A Yin makes sounds like when she's in her water beast form. XD "

YuanQi describes as very natural and pleasing sound, I swear its like a cat purr in my mind lol

I'm still not sure what is Ayin status in Daze Mountain, I think I'll need to look further in the characters because looks like she is now a disciple in Daze Mountain, but not a personal apprentice from Donghua. Thats why I keep the way Donghua calls Yuanqi and the seniors "apprentice", their status seems to be different from the other disciples.

Next chapter will be chapter 1, and after it 19. I will make this until the last 17 chapters are translated. I'm glad you like it. I'm giving my all because some sentences are so messed up by MTL that I need to translate word by word direct from mandarin to get the real meaning, and the author really likes to play with characters...

Noor Alia:

"Donghua saw the shadow of the true God Bai Jue in Gujin’s face, and then tentatively opened his mouth, “Apprentice?”"

I'm excited when i saw this!! Yeah me too can't help imagining xukai as the young Yuanqi >.<

The story seems exciting.. can't wait to read this..

Thank you @Nana for translating ^^

Right?! YuanQi looks amazing and he is so protective towards Ayin >.<

I'm glad you like it and forgive my english and mistakes, I just want us to have fun reading this together.

Nana:

Right?! YuanQi looks amazing and he is so protective towards Ayin >.<

I'm glad you like it and forgive my english and mistakes, I just want us to have fun reading this together.

I appreciate all your hard work as I am very much enjoying reading your translation.

Nana:
YuanQi describes as very natural and pleasing sound, I swear its like a cat purr in my mind lol

Hahahahah!! Well, we'll see if this gets adapt.

Nana:
I'm sure Ayin is one piece of her soul like QingMu was a piece of Bai Jue.

Ayy! Yeah, I also have this feeling. Let's wait and see how this gonna unfold. Also, I found Feng Yin's personality to be very calm, I'm interested to read about the remaining chapters.

Nana:

https://mirtiloblue.wordpress.com/2021/08/05/hidden-god-chapter-1/

Guys, chapter 1 is out. I hope you like it :)

Ayy!! Finally, chapter 1 is out. I can read this novel as well as waiting for Shang Gu's new chapter translation release. Thank you!!!

Ehh!! God Realm has closed again? how?
God...Fifteen reincarnations in 500 years? A Yin you must have suffered a lot.

Now I understand why the ending is so short for ALP. because of the writer plan for this  story. 

if we want the family part and everything. it wont be make sense cause yuan qi have gone to the immortal realm and god realm is closed again. 

Sovannpanha_Hem:

Ayy!! Finally, chapter 1 is out. I can read this novel as well as waiting for Shang Gu's new chapter translation release. Thank you!!!

Ehh!! God Realm has closed again? how?
God...Fifteen reincarnations in 500 years? A Yin you must have suffered a lot.

It will explain further in next chapter but its not closed like before, is closed for everybody that is not a God or a demi god.  

May-may:

Now I understand why the ending is so short for ALP. because of the writer plan for this  story. 

if we want the family part and everything. it wont be make sense cause yuan qi have gone to the immortal realm and god realm is closed again. 

Exactly and even when Bai Jue tells TianQi “you need to prepare because in next tribulation its your time”.  That is the story of thhe third novel! I hope this drama has made enough success in China for Tencent make the live action of the next two novels.

i'm looking foward  for the chapter when bai jue and shang gu and yuan qi meet up ^_^

Me too, I hope we get at least one chapter with them, the author wont be so cruel to not give us this, right? 

I hope he man in end of the first chapter os YuanQi, I swooned when he showed up. 

Oh man, I just read the chapter after a good night of sleep and there is some things I need to edit. Review with a cold brain is always the best. The thing is, I planned to translate one page per day but the story is so good that I was carried on lol