So, I'll make summaries/recaps of this novel why I'm reading. I'll post here because I realized that recap 138 chapters in the comments section will be really messy. I hope you enjoy! I won't fix the number of chapters in each recap because it depends on how much those chapter covers. Some chapters really don't talk about anything important and some covers a lot, so, it will depend on the story's pace.

1-9

Just 100 years passed from Bai Jue's death. The God's realm is closed again and you can only enter if you are a God. Shanggu is in deep depression and don't want to see YuanQi. TianQi uncle takes YuanQi to be Donghua's disciple at Mountain Daze. TianQi seals YuanQi's powers and tells him he can't tell anyone his real identity, he is curretly known as a small fat boy called Kuching (he got fat for being constantly spoiled by TiangQi and FengRan). He has a water beast friend called Bibo. Everybody knows that only one fire fenix borns in fenix clan to be the queen, but a rare event happens and a second fire fenix borns: Shen Yin. FengRan takes care of her, because of that Shen Yin grew with the personality like FengRan. Shen Yin is still misterious and the rest of Immortals wonders how she looks like. FengRan is still waiting JiangJian's reincarnation, she gathered his spirit and soul pieces but he didn't reborn yet. We have a JingZhao 2.0, is Hua Shu, the daughter of the King of Peacock tribe. Peacock tribe is very snob and they think only their king is the real king, but still they respect the Emperor (FengRan). Hua Shu is know to be the most beautiful noble in Immortal's realm and she is insecure about Shen Yin, because she is afraid people will think Shen Yin is more beautiful than her. So, that's what happened until chapter 9.

9-12

The story is is getting more exciting. There's a lot of information in those chapters so I think I need to do a summary here. So, Feng Yin is going through her nirvana (I don't really understand what is a nirvana here), and FengRan decided to give a huge celebration at Wutong Island that gathered all immortals to finally see Feng Yin* (I'm starting to think nirvana is a like a 16 year party). When Feng Yin was born, her lucky was unclear, so Shanggu gave her a piece of Jade to protect her. YuanQi arrives at Wutong and hear two immortals disrespecting him and his parents. He starts a fight but he is too weak, Feng Yin secretly helps him, but the immortals there think it was Hua Shu. YuanQi then goes to Hua Chu and ends up offending her in front of everyone (he says he must respect her because she is much older than him rofl). Hua Shu then takes revenge on him by lying to him that she was the one that saved him last night, YuanQi then promises to giver anything she wants, and Hua Shu asks for Fhen Yin's Jade piece (the audacity). Yuan Qi thinks that the jade piece is actually part of the vital energy of Shen Yin, he can't really ask for it, its too precious, but of course, thats Hua Shu's plan, he decides to go to Feng Yin during her nirvana and get the Jade piece. Lets see in the next chapters if YuanQi will get the Jade piece to give to Hua Shu and put Shen Yin in danger during her Nirvana. I already hate Hua Shu...

*Her name when the novel first talks about her is Shen Yin with a"神" (God), but now the author is writing her name with a "Feng" "凤" (Phoenix). Its probably because she still didn't complete her nirvana and is still not a God.

Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to read more and find out what would happen next!

12-16

YuanQi goes to the sacred three where Feng Yin is almost completing the process, the flames of a phoenix's nirvana would burn every immortal that try to get close, but the chaos energy can actually absorb it, so YuanQi can get close to the small phoenix burning in the three. 

In the God's Realm

At this moment, Zhiyang is watching from the water mirror in the God's realm (really I let a scream here when he showed up). He almost forgot today was the little phoenix's nirvana, he wondered why Shanggu let the door for the God's realm open for Feng Yin (now I'm starting to understand the Nirvana is when Feng Yin becomes a God!). He really don't understand why Shanggu would care so much for the little phoenix but not with her own son, she never even asks about him. Shanggu looks at YuanQi running in Wutong forest in the direction of the sacred three, she notes the little fat boy "I watched him 20 years ago, what on earth is Donhua feeding him everyday?" (lol). They both understand what will happen once YuanQi gets to close to the three but understand that is the destiny of those two young immortals and they can't stop it.

Back to Wutong Forest...

YuanQi finally arrives in three and watches the egg phoenix burning. The moment he sees the egg, he gives up the idea of taking the jade piece away for Hua Shu. and just stays there waiting for the nirvana.  The egg hatches and a beautiful young lady shows up from the flames. She is wearing a red dress and in her head there is a phoenix crown. YuanQi is stunned by her and unconsciously tries to get closer and touch her crown. Feng Yin open her eyes and shot him with her white fire, instead of touching the crown, YuanQi mistakenly grabs the jade piece and falls. She remembers he is the boy she helped before "its you". YuanQi don't understand "its me? She knows me?". Feng Yin look at him and then look at the jade in his hand, the jade contains her spiritual energy and she should absorb it to complete her nirvana, now that YuanQi got it, he interrupted the process. YuanQi tries to give the jade piece back to her, but he was clumsy and fell on the ground hurting his hand and staining the jade with his own blood. The jade was refined by Shanggu's chaos power, so the jade recognized the chaos power in YuanQi. This awakens the chaos power in him previously sealed by TianQi, both him and Feng Yin are surrounded by a massive spiritual power, YuanQi's original being starts to absorb all the power in the jade. YuanQi notes that Feng Yin its not looking mad at him, he suddenly feels bad about it and says he will give her power back to her. Feng Yin didn't say anything for a while but in the end she has a ironic smile in her eyes and tells him her existence is an anomaly for itself, she can't fight against the will of God. The jade contains not only her spiritual power, but her soul, the moment he interrupted it, she won't be able to get her soul back, the jade piece then shattered in pieces. Feng Yin lies on the ground, her soul is shattered and lost. Feng Ran arrives and she doesn't know what to do, nobody knows YuanQi origin, she can't punish him. YuanQi says he will gather all her soul pieces and bring her back, but everybody knows that if it was that easy, Shanggu would have already brought BaiJue's soul back.

TianQi is watching from afar, he trusts in Feng Ran and Donhua to protect YuanQi "when did I choose wrongly?". He is also looking for someone in the immortal realm (Yuemi?). Zihan is here with him (I don't remember if Zihan died n the first novel, but if he did, then he reincarnated, yay!).

Donghua arrives and gives the soul gathering tower to Feng Yin, says it will help her and hopes it will ease the Feng clan's rage. Hua Shu is worried, if YuanQi tells anybody it was her who asked him for the jade, what would happen with peacock clan? But YuanQi just gave her a look and decided he wouldn't say a thing, Feng Ran decides to punish him by sending him to forbidden abyss in Daze Mountain, there he would practice alone and would only leave when Donghua become a God (he still isn't a God? lol hurry up Donghua!). Thats not really a punishment inside Feng Ran's mind, he needs to practice and mature and Donghua only spoils him, this is the best thing for him. The Feng clan's elder notes Feng Ran was too easy on YuanQi and then realized that he survived the white flame from the nirvana, that means...he is the legendary son of true Gods Bai Jue and Shanggu. YuanQi accepts his punishment and is taken to forbidden abyss, all he had in his mind was the face of that young phoenix. Hua Shu was relieved, she hoped this incident would be buried forever. 

Wow....this one got big, but so many things happened! YuanQi, what have you done?! Hua Shu, you b*!

Thank you so much Nana!
This is too good huhu If only there's an English translation TT--TT 

1. Thanks for the summary. Looking foward to more of yuanqi's story. I can't help but laugh about yuanqi getting fat because he was being spoiled by tianqi and fengran lol ^^

16-17

YuanQi is cultivating in the forbidden abyss, Qing Yi, another Daze Mountain disciple, often comes to give him supplies and Jade liquor to drink. YuanQi was lazy and never really raised his power in the past 100 years, but now he is taking it seriously and his power grew a lot after half a year, with his power, his appearance changed too, he does not look like a kid anymore (yay, young adult YuanQi is here!). He found a little water beast in this place with not even a single living life and raised it, he really cares for it because its the only company he has in this desolated place. He asked for Qing Yi to give it a name and put it on Daze Mountain registry. One night, when YuanQi was sleeping, the little water beast drinks all jade liquor jar, it was not a regular drink, it had spiritual energy, and the little water beast transformed in a six year old girl (cute). In the next morning YuanQi discovered that his water beast was now a girl, he couldn't believe that the boastful water beast was a girl and not a boy. He decides to call her Ayin.

Since Donghua is away cultivating to become a God, Xian Shan and Xian Zhu are in charge of Daze Mountain disciples. Xian Shan is severe and inflexible, and looks like he has 40 years old, Xian Zhu is kind and funny, and looks like he has 20 years old. Both are Donghua's disciples for more than 30.000 years. They are debating if they should register the water beast in Daze Mountain,  because it is not really adequate, but since YuanQi is the top priority of Donghua and they both also love YuanQi (aaaawn) they decide to do what he wants.

Nine years pass like a thunder, Ayin became a lazy girl (lol) since she is a water beast she should practice her healing abilities and help YuanQi, but she only cares to lie under a three all day long, she now looks like 13 years old. YuanQi thinks about how Feng Ran was his mother beast and helped her, but Ayin didn't care to cultivate at all, he was worried because she couldn't protect herself, so he had to be strong to protect her, like his father did with his mother (Omg YuanQi is really Bai Jue's son). He remembers TianQi words when he asked when the seal would break, "when the burden in your life becomes unbearable, the chaos power will comeback to him", YuanQi thinks Ayin is that burden. When he finally decided to cultivate his power, no one could come close to his power, even Feng Yin power from nirvana was just a drop in YuanQi immense chaos power (I'm crying, our boy is now really strong!). Finally, after nine years, a door suddenly appears, Donghua became a God, and YuanQi could leave the forbidden abyss with Ayin.  

Thank you so much for these summaries! These were fun to read.

Nana:
We have a JingZhao 2.0, is Hua Shu, the daughter of the King of Peacock tribe.

God...Here we go again XD.

Nana:
Zihan is here with him (I don't remember if Zihan died n the first novel, but if he did, then he reincarnated, yay!).

Yay!! Our boi, Zihan is here!!!

Nana:
like his father did with his mother

OMG!!! Yuan Qi, you made me smile like an idiot. He's really Bai Jue's child. Skskskskks

Nana:
Finally, after nine years, a door suddenly appears, Donghua became a God, and YuanQi could leave the forbidden abyss with Ayin.  

Finally, a new journey starts!!! A Yin, huh? Would she be Feng Yin, though? Are the characters of their names the same?

Sovannpanha_Hem:

OMG!!! Yuan Qi, you made me smile like an idiot. He's really Bai Jue's child. Skskskskks

Finally, a new journey starts!!! A Yin, huh? Would she be Feng Yin, though? Are the characters of their names the same?

I wonder that too! I will look. I wonder if part of Feng Yin’s soul got in the water beast, like Qing Mu/Bai Jue. But Ayin does have a boastful personality like Feng Yin. Or it’s just YuanQi’s subconcious that couldn’t let go and put the same name kkkk

But YuanQi is so strong huh? The author didn’t save words to describe how massive is YuanQi’s power. Shanggu needed centuries in netherworld to develop her chaos power but YuanQi did in 9 years.

Sovannpanha_Hem:

Answering you question, their name is nor written with same character, actually, is really awesome what the author did here with their names! The "Yin" in Feng Yin's name is written "隐", means "hidden, concealed", so her name means literally "Hidden Phoenix". What makes perfect sense because she has been hidden all her life. Ayin's name is written with "音" that means "sound" or "music" in classic chinese. YuanQi give her that name because he likes the sound she makes when he pet her (in her water beast form lol).

Guys, the thing is, English is not my first language so I'm not that reliant in my vocabulary, so its quicker for me to write summaries. But if you really want it, I can try to make an edited MTL for you, I think I can make both the summaries and the full chapter edited, what do you think? Because, I think the novel is getting really deep in each chapter, the summaries are letting some important stuff out.

Nana:
Guys, the thing is, English is not my first language so I'm not that reliant in my vocabulary, so its quicker for me to write summaries. But if you really want it, I can try to make an edited MTL for you, I think I can make both the summaries and the full chapter edited, what do you think? Because, I think the novel is getting really deep in each chapter, the summaries are letting some important stuff out.

We cannot ask for more! We don't want to steal your free time to rest. The novel is really interesting and also has a good plot and we loved it more thanks to your recaps!
We know it's really hard to translate and summarize at the same time yet you still wanted to translate a full chapter for us and so I want to say that even if you only update once a week, we will still be grateful to you!
Please take your time and don't rush, rest your eyes and hands too...I'm worried that you're really fast in your recap updates... >.<
Your English is very good and we really appreciate this discussion! You made us love Yuan Qi more and you also made us not get over Ancient Love Poetry yet too! HAHA i miss all of the characters again T--T
We are very grateful that you give time to effectively share and translate what you read! And so, we would never mind even if you update once a week! Take your time....
We are already sincerely thankful for the 2 days you shared with us!

No problem at all, I'm not able to focus in any drama after Ancient Love Poetry, reading this novel is the only thing I do in spare time, and I'm quite a fast reader (ability learned in law school lol). My concern is that my limited english would make the text rigid and less flowy, but I'll try to edit one chapter and you tell me what you think. Of course I can't promise to make it fast like summaries, it will definitely take some more time, but read the novel with you guys is so much better than read it alone lol it is more fun.

So, I did the translation of chapter 18 here:

https://mirtiloblue.wordpress.com/2021/08/04/hidden-god-chapter-18/

I will translate the first chapters too, I will take me some time, but I will. I hope you like it please give me the feedback