First of all, I want to thank the fanfic writer: 楠木飞鸟 from Douban who wrote this wonderful fanfic, credits to her for this wonderful fanfic! To me, this is a hidden gem, and this is an extended bliss I wanted to see at the end of ALP. Something like this would have suffice, because it really did tied up all the loose ends, and wrapped up the story nicely IMO. This fanfic was written in Chinese, but I wanted to share this fanfic to the English Community, which lead me to thank @Xien_Rue in here for sharing me the original link to the writer from Douban, and got me introduced to this hidden gem. Without her, I wouldn’t have known about this fanfic, since I don’t visit Douban on my end. So thanks @Xien_Rue for sharing me this fanfic.

The next person I want to thank in here is @mahsien because she was the one who gave me the courage to post this in here (public) and share with you all. I originally just intended to translate this for her @mahsien, since we have been chatting for some time now, and we feel the same about how we both feel unsatisfied about the drama ending to ALP. Since we wanted more, but was left with that ending T^T. So after reading the fanfic, shared to me by Xien Rue in here, I was like “Omg, this is so good, just what I wanted on my end!! Why can’t this be real???? I need to share this to Mahsien, because I know she would love it too!!!”, which lead me to attempting to translate this for her and two-three of my other online friend who felt unsatisfied with the ending. I'm glad that to those I shared this with enjoyed this fanfic, and thanks to Mahsien who gave me the courage to post this in the MDL thread. 

Disclaimer: I do not own this fanfic on my end, if you can read Chinese, and want to read the original work, you can read it here: https://www.douban.com/group/topic/240889361/ and yes, please support the fanfic writer. There are 6 chapters in total.

For me, as the translator, I just wanted to express that English is not my first language, so there are some words/phrases that was hard to translate to English myself, but I did my best. And with translations, I do know that we, as translators are prone to mistakes, and cannot be 100% perfect because Chinese > English can be difficult, as not all words can be expressed the same way, but nonetheless, I did my best to bring this out to the best of my capabilities. There might be some minor errors, and I apologize for this, but in the overall, I hope you will enjoy this fanfic. I do felt the fanfic-writer have a really good way to tie in with the story, although there's some time-line discrepancies, like in canon, Shang Gu only knelt 500 years for Bai Jue to come back, but in the fanfic, it said 1000 years, but ignoring that, I do love how the writer tied in with the stories and looking at past references to bring it together into her story, that was done so well. Kudos to the writer. Because it had me smiling and giggling in those scenes, which made me want to share it to those who don’t understand Chinese. So please enjoy this masterpiece of the hidden gem. Some of them, I will include footnotes, so if you see the [1], you can check what it means at the bottom of that chapter post. 

P.S: Can I please ask that you do NOT post this outside the MDL Thread, not on Wattapad/Archieveofourown or any other sites, to respect the original fanfic writer to her story, because if you are not the writer, then please do not post on those sites, I only post in here(the thread/forum) to share the translation to the English community, I didn’t really plan to, since I just wanted to share this to two-three of my friend online (who don’t understand Chinese). And also because, I wasn’t confident with the level I am at with the translations, but then I decided to in the end, to share with you all, so you get to read this wonderful fanfic in English(without the language barrier). So I hope you can respect that. The credits to the story goes to 楠木飞鸟 from Douban.

Anyways, I will end it here, thanks for taking the time to read this, and please enjoy the fanfic!

Ending (Chapter 1 & 2 combined)

“Shang Gu, I am Bai Jue.” The young man stood quietly on the Qiankun Tai, with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth. The six words he uttered with the sincere gentleness hit Shang Gu’s heart like thunder.

“Bai Jue….” Shang Gu repeated softly, eyes suddenly full of moisture.

The long years of 60,000 years, for the three lives and three worlds where they stay and accompany each other. Accompanied by the ecstasy of being lost and regained, Shang Gu rushed towards Qiankun Tai to the young man.

Bai Jue looked at the small body running towards him, opened his arms, and greeted by the sun that he had guarded for 60,000 years.

“Bai Jue, is it really you?” Shang Gu’s voice trembled.

“It’s me, Shang Gu, I’m back”

The two hugged tightly feeling each other’s temperature and reality. The world seems to be quiet, there is no more endless snow, evil wind and frost, no longer long nights of painful loneliness.

Don’t know how long it took, until both Tian Qi and Zhi Yang felt that they were standing like a statue. Shang Gu suddenly raised her head, the corner of her mouth curled up, pushed Bai Jue away and raised her right hand and hammered him once on his chest: “Bai Jue, you… How dare you do this to me?”

“I…” Bai Jue looked at Shang Gu whose face suddenly changed, not knowing what to say.   

“What you? On Qinglong Tai divorced his wife in public, ignoring Jing Zhao’s insult towards me, not doing anything when Wu Huan cut off my spiritual veins, and then took away my memories, all this without asking me and making the decision yourself. Tell me, how should this Chief God punish you?”

“Shang Gu, as you see, it’s not easy for Bai Jue to return, these things have happened a long time ago, so don’t mind it anymore. Besides, Bai Jue was also forced by the situation at that time”. Tianqi saw that the situation was wrong, and hurried forward to defend Bai Jue.

“Yes, that’s right, as long as he’s back, that’s already good”. Zhi Yang also added in some kind words besides Tian Qi.

“Huh? Bai Jue, do you also think I shouldn’t care about this? Now that your three brothers are one mind/one heart, then it’s my fault now is it?”

Bai Jue looked at Shang Gu’s serious face, and suddenly felt no confidence, and had to whisper: “Shang Gu, I….I was wrong, I didn’t take into account your feelings. Can you forgive me?”

Bai Jue’s bewildered look made Shang Gu feel happy: this Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), still can’t help but tease him, and it’s really interesting to tease him once in a while.

Bai Jue looked at the teasing in the eyes of Shang Gu, and let go of his strained heart. He took a step forward, carefully supporting Shang Gu’s shoulders with both hands, and said softly: “Shang Gu, do you want to eat stewed pears? I will make them for you?”

“When did this Chief God, become a glutton in your eyes?” Shang Gu stared slight, while asking in a deep voice.

“No No, it’s just that I want to make it for you”.

“Puff”. Tian Qi on the side suddenly laughed out: “Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), since when did you learn to cook? Next time, you should cook for your brother (me) to try them out for you”

“In your Dream”. Bai Jue glanced at Tian Qi and said coldly.

“Cut, you see the colour and forget the righteousness”[1], Tian Qi mumbled in a low voice

“Okay, I will go pick up Yuan Qi from Dong Hua. Once you two finished playing with each other, let’s have a drink together when I come back. We won’t stop until we are drunk”. After Shang Gu finished speaking, with a wave of her right hand, she flew away like a meteor.

The news of True God Bai Jue return has exploded in the Three Realms within half a day.

Two hours later, a true god taking the tribulation for the main (chief) god, and the main (chief) god knelt down at Qiankun Tai for the thousand years to resurrect the true god [T/N: it’s not a translation error, I know that in canon she only waited 500 years, but in this fanfic, the writer made it 1000 years]. This has become the story in the Three Realms. Those who listened to the story in the Three World’s Teahouse were all knocking on the walnut-flavored melon seeds, tasting the peach blossom wine, and immersed in the touching love story.

However, at this time, compared to listening to these stories, the cultivators care more about the God Realm event that is happening three days later. To celebrate the return of True God Bai Jue, Zhi Yang personally issued a decree that he will hold a banquet in the Pilgrimage Hall three days later. All the invited immortals must go there without excuse.

This was the most wilful time of Zhi Yang in the thousand years, but even if he didn’t say it, there was those invited immortal lords who would use such an arrogant chance to enter the God Realm that would not be possible to give up without a fight.

The return of the God of Fire, the Three Realms celebrate together.

Tian Qi also slept the most stable in these tens of thousands of years. It was noon when he woke up. Tian Qi put on a purple shirt and flew towards Changyuan Palace.

As soon as he landed, he saw Hongri cleaning in the hall, just as it was 60,000 years ago.

Tian Qi couldn’t help his nose going sour, but thinking that after all the hardships that happened, in front of the white beast, he must keep some decent True God aura, so he squeezed the tears that was about to gush, back in his eyes.

“Hongri, where is your master?”

“Ah, Master Tianqi! I didn’t know you were coming, and failed to welcome you the proper way, please forgive the sin. Master Bai Jue went to the Human Realm early this morning, and I think he should be in the Pilgrimage Hall at this time”.

“Yeah, Little Fire Beast, I’m in a good mood, speaking so smoothly”.

Tian Qi patted Hong Ri’s back and praised.

“But why did Bai Jue go to the Human Realm? To do what?”

“He went there to…..” Hong Ri suddenly felt that he was about to revealed the secret, so he hurriedly stopped: “Master Tian Qi, you should go ask Master Bai Jue, there is still something I need to do”.

Tian Qi looked at Hong Ri’s defensive look, and found it very interesting. He secretly said: naïve, I can guess that Bīng kuài(Ice Cube) wanted to please Shang Gu is why he went to the Human Realm. Tian Qi shook his head and head towards the Pilgrimage Hall.

This place hasn’t been lived in many years, and the Pilgrimage Hall at this time exudes a cold air.

“Bai Jue” Tian Qi shouted as he searched for Bai Jue’s breath, and went to the back kitchen of the Pilgrimage Hall.

“Bai Jue, what are you….” Tian Qi looked at Bai Jue, who was holding an iron pan in one hand and a shovel in the other, and was stunned for an instant.

The fire-work is so strong, this is the Bīng kuài(Ice Cube) that he has known for hundreds of thousands of years.

"I'm cooking." Bai Jue replied without looking back.

"I know you are cooking, you are quite skilled, when did you learn it?"

"A thousand years ago."

"Oh?"

"Houchi likes it."

When Tianqi heard this, he smiled lightly, patted Bai Jue's back, and stopped speaking.

"Yeah, braised pork ribs in brown sauce, I like this." Tianqi happily grabbed the golden-red ribs on the counter.

"You can't eat." A powerful hand grasped Tian Qi’s wrist, so that he could no longer move forward half an inch.

Why?" Tianqi turned his head, facing the eyes of Bai Jue questioning him.

“This is something I made for my wife.” Bai Jue closed his eyes slightly, a trace of tenderness flashed in his eyes. 

Tian Qi shook his shoulders, and said with disdain: “Cut, Wife? Who was it at the beginning that ended the predestined relationship with Shang Gu in public, but now, you don’t feel embarrassed to say wife”

“So what? What I have ended is within the Three Realms, below the God Realm, the predestined fate between Bai Jue and Hou Chi”

“This is not within the Three Realms, Qing Mu and Hou Chi; nor is it above the God Realm, Bai Jue and Shang Gu”

“Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), you got it in you. I used to underestimate you, but now it seems even if I lose to you, I don’t feel wronged”. Tian Qi raised his thumbs and exclaimed sincerely.

“But Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), for all these years, for you, even if there’s no credit, there’s still hard work right? Now that you have returned, all you think about is Shang Gu?”

Bai Jue glanced at Tian Qi and said lightly: “I went to the human realm today and met a little immortal. I felt that she has a predestined fate with you, so I brought her back for you”.

“Bai Shuo, come, this is the Demon God Tian Qi, you will follow him in the future for cultivation”.

“Yes, master”. Bai Shuo leaned slightly and replied respectfully.

"Fate with me? Bai Jue! What right do you have to say that she follow me and I have to accept it?"

“Then, the right I have, that the Chief God is my wife”.

“You! Tian Qi felt frustrated, fingered Bai Jue for a long time and couldn’t say a word to counter. Finally, he gritted his teeth and said: "Fine, you are cruel."

"No need to thank me. Today I have something to do, I won’t be keeping you company now. The demon god can leave slowly, I won’t send you out.

“Hmph, I shouldn’t have come.” Tian Qi flicked his long sleeves and walked out the door in anger. Suddenly, he seemed to remember something, stopped his foot, and turned back: "Bai Shuo, let's go."

It was noon, and the sunlight outside the house was particularly dazzling, Tian Qi couldn't help squinting his eyes. The sun swept to Bai Shuo, who was wearing a plain white robe and her hair in a bun, stood quietly by his side, his mind moved slightly.

"Bai Shuo, I will take you to a place." Tian Qi grabbed Bai Shuo's sleeves, raised his hand slightly, and the two figures instantly disappeared in place.

Not long after, the two appeared out of thin air in the Abyssal Ridge Swamp.

"Master, this is?"

After seeing no response for a long time, Bai Shuo turned her head to look at the Demon God beside her, and was stunned to see the infinite sadness in his eyes.

After a long time, the Demon God sighed lightly: "60,000 years ago, this is the place where I was going to destroy the Three Realms.”

“Ahhh??”

Before Bai Shuo sighed, she watched Tian Qi walk towards a mud statue step by step. Each step seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, and his white hair moved with the wind, making it particularly desolate.

Tian Qi walked to a position one meter away from the mud statue, stopped and called: "Bai Shuo, come here."

When Bai Shuo heard him, she walked to Tian Qi and stood beside him.

"Yue Mi, I came to see you. Today, Bai Jue gave me an apprentice named Bai Shuo, and said that she have a destined fate with me. I didn't believe this, but you and Zi Han are no longer here. The hall is really deserted. So…"

“Today, I brought her here for you to see. If you think it is okay, I will accept her as a disciple."

After Tian Qi finished speaking, he closed his eyes, as if feeling something.

The surroundings were silent for a long time, and the breeze blew up, Tian Qi opened his eyes and saw Bai Shuo slowly walking towards the Yuemi Statue, his eyes confused. When she reached the Yuemi statue, Bai Shuo slowly raised her right hand and held Yue Mi's hand.

After a while, the spiritual power on her side suddenly flourished, and the mud image statue turned into mud particles flying and hovering in the air, turning faster and faster, around a whirlpool.

After a short while, the mud particles fell suddenly, revealing a glimmer of light in the centre. The bright light first rushed two meters into the air, and then flew towards Bai Shuo eyes. Bai Shuo's forehead suddenly brightened, and after a short while, it gradually turned dim.

In this situation, Tian Qi's eyes suddenly brightened: "This is... Yue Mi..."

After a stick of incense, Bai Shuo shook her head, struggling to open her eyes, and found that she was actually lying in Tian Qi's arms, and she was frightened to stand up quickly.

“Master, I..." Bai Shuo bit her lip, at a loss for words.

"It's okay, Lord Bai Shuo."

Only then did Bai Shuo realize that she did not know when she had been promoted to “Lord” , and the Demon God in front of her did not know why he burst into tears.

"Master, you..."

"I am good, it’s just that I am so happy."

--- to be continue…

T/N: 

[1] 见色忘义=  You see the colour and forget the righteousness = This is a Chinese idiom, which Tian Qi is expressing, that Bai Jue forget his loyalty for his brother, when in love, i.e. in other words, how could Bai Jue forget that he(Tian Qi) was helping him/speaking up for him earlier (lol)

The Ending – Chapter 3

At night, when Shang Gu took Yuan Qi back to the Pilgrimage Hall, they saw Bai Jue sitting beside the stone table with a gloomy face, staring down at the wine glass dangling in his hand.

“Father!" Yuan Qi saw Bai Jue and ran towards him excitedly.

Bai Jue seemed to hear Yuan Qi's voice, and his serious expression eased slightly.

He raised his head with a kind and warm smile on his lips. He turned from sitting to squatting, spreading his arms, Yuan Qi ran into his arms.

"Yuan Qi." Bai Jue hugged the little man in his arms tightly, tears falling from his cheeks uncontrollably.

"Father, you finally came back, Yuan Qi missed you so much." Yuan Qi cried, while hugging Bai Jue's neck.

"Good boy, Father also misses you. Come, let Father see if our Yuan Qi has grown tall and grown up." Bai Jue pulled the little man out of his arms and carefully look at him closely.

"Father, I have not only grown taller, but my cultivation base has also greatly increased. Third Uncle said that my current cultivation base is comparable to God." Yuan Qi proudly showed off to Bai Jue.

"Oh, by the way, Father, before you left, you promised Yuan Qi, you will bring me the magical weapons. Where's the magical weapon?" Yuan Qi blinked his eyes and stretched out his hand towards Bai Jue.

Bai Jue had just returned to the God Realm, so he don’t have any magical weapon, but he couldn't bear to disappoint Yuan Qi, so he said, "Of course there is, but Father temporarily put it elsewhere, and Father will retrieve it for Yuan Qi tomorrow."

Yuan Qi was happy in an instant: "I just knew that Father will remember the promise with Yuan Qi, Father is the best!"

Bai Jue smiled slightly, and then looked up at Shang Gu standing behind Yuan Qi, he patted Yuan Qi and said, "Okay, it's getting late, Yuan Qi you should go to bed first."

Yuan Qi just saw Bai Jue again, but he hadn't had enough fun yet, so he naturally refused to leave. He shook Bai Jue's arm and said coquettishly: "No, Father, I don't want to sleep, I want to play with you."

"Yuan Qi be good, Father have something to say to your mother, you go to bed first, Father will accompany you to play gamble tomorrow, and go to Human Realm to eat delicious food." Bai Jue coaxed patiently.

"Really? Okay, then Yuan Qi will go to sleep." After receiving Bai Jue's promise, Yuan Qi happily followed Hongri away.

The moonlight is like water, and the stars are like a dream.

Bai Jue stood up, and looked at Shang Gu, remembering that he had been busy all day, just to personally cook a reunion dinner to show his love. But this person...

Bai Jue felt sorrow and grief in his heart, and said: "The day came and went, it should be two hours journey, but now it's more than a day. This Chief God is busy, I don't know why it was delayed?"

Shang Gu didn't seem to notice Bai Jue's displeasure, so she smiled and said: "Hey, this Chief God just arrived there and found out that Donghua was actually hosting a birthday banquet. Since I was already there, then it was inevitable that I should join in as well."

"Have you drink?" Bai Jue stepped forward and asked, looking at Shang Gu with a different expression.

Hearing Bai Jue's words, Shang Gu laughed twice and staggered to the front of Bai Jue, her eyes fixed on Bai Jue.

After a while, she suddenly raised her right hand, pointed her index finger to Bai Jue's chin, narrowed her eyes, and smiled at the corners of her mouth: "Bai Jue, you really have grown up well, for sixty thousand years, you can still make this Chief God heart beat like this."

Seeing Shang Gu like this, the unhappiness in Bai Jue's heart instantly vanished. With a sudden thought, he grabbed Shang Gu’s hand and said: "Shang Gu, come with me to a place”

The wind sends the fragrance warm, and under the moon is the Peach Blossom.

One was dressed in a plain robe, cold and dusty, as bright as a jade tree; the other was dressed in a red dress, young and youthful, with crooked and graceful eyebrows.

Standing under the peach blossom tree, these two lost all the glory in the world, where they felt like just two ordinary people in love.

"Bai Jue, here is... Taoyuan Forest?"

“Yes”

"You brought me here to enjoy the peach blossoms?"

"Shang Gu, do you still remember that we had an agreement sixty thousand years ago?" Bai Jue looked at Shang Gu, his voice was soft, but she trembled.

"I have something, I have kept it in my heart for a long, long time."

Shang Gu looked at the Bai Jue in front of her, and the scenes in the past were floating in her mind.

"I remember, Bai Jue once said this sentence to me."

“Qing Mu, also said the same sentence”.

"So, are you?" Shang Gu heart suddenly tense, but don't know why, after all, she felt she needs to ask for a clear answer.

Bai Jue's expression was moved slightly, he was silent for a moment, and slowly said: "My wife Shang Gu, My love, Houchi. If you like peace, I will be Bai Jue. I will protect you from worry forever and protect you for a lifetime. If you yearn for unruly Free and easy, I can be Qingmu, accompany you and travel around the world."

"Then, what if I like them all?" The corners of Shang Gu's lips curled up slightly, and her eyes were smiling.

Bai Jue did not say a word, he embraced Shang Gu in his arms, a soft voice can be heard by Shang Gu clearly: "I love you."

“Shizun[1]”. Shang Gu replied him with one word.

“Hmm?”

Shang Gu suddenly raised her right hand and placed it on Bai Jue's chest. Bai Jue only felt a force pushing him back, step by step, until his back touched the peach tree, and he couldn't retreat.

Shang Gu glanced at Bai Jue, stood on tiptoe and kissed Bai Jue's neck like a dragonfly, and then smiled: "Shizun, I still like you like this."

Bai Jue's eyes turned red for an instant, and he said in a dumb voice: "If the Chief God still remembers the old love, then I don’t mind indulging it again."

With the afterimage of the long white sleeves, the two figures had fallen on the pearwood bed back in the pilgrimage hall.

The flickering candlelight was extinguished by a divine power, and a deep voice sounded in the misty darkness.

Red and white reflect each other, like a dragon, swimming above the clouds. The heavy rain fell and swamps were everywhere.

“Shang Gu”

"Hmm?"

"Go to sleep, I'll cook porridge for you tomorrow morning."

--- to be continue… 

T/N Notes:

[1] 师尊 Shī Zūn = another word for ‘Master’, I’m going to use the word ‘Shizun’ when Shang Gu calls Bai Jue that because personally for me, I found it endearing when she calls him ‘Shizun’. I think I am starting to find the relationship between Shizun x Apprentice appealing lol, I mean, it’s not the first time I shipped Shizun x Apprentice relationship = w = 

Chapter 4:

"Father, where are you going to take Yuan Qi to play today?" Just after breakfast, Yuan Qi tugged Bai Jue's sleeves and said coquettishly.

Bai Jue smiled and glanced at Shang Gu, and said, "Today, we will be going to some place good."

With a thought, the three of them disappeared at the same time.

Seeing this scene, Hongri on the side couldn't help but stomp his feet: "Master, have you forgotten that you still have me as a divine beast?" He hurried after saying that.

Near noon, the streets of Nanhai City were already bustling and lively.

There are various stalls on the side of the street, selling snacks, selling decorations, accessories, selling calligraphy and paintings, and so on.

"Father, there are so many people there! Let's go and take a look?" Before Bai Jue could respond, Yuan Qi ran towards the crowd alone.

Bai Jue looked in the direction of Yuan Qi, and saw that at the end of the stall, at the door of a tea house, a group of people gathered together. From time to time, some people raised their hands and feet, and they seemed to be shouting something.

Bai Jue took Shang Gu hand, followed Yuan Qi, and walked towards the teahouse.

"Betting big, I bet big!"

"Small, I bet on the small!"

"Open, open."

"I won, hah! Take that..."

Before arriving, various voices changed to “come over”     

"Father, it's a dice game, let's play it too." Yuan Qi was very excited.

"You play, Yuan Qi, Father will watch you play."

"No, Father, Yuan Qi wants to watch you play, watch you kill the Quartet, and win their pieces without leaving."

As soon as he said this, the noisy crowd instantly calmed down, and they all turned their heads to look at Bai Jue in a tacit understanding.

Shang Gu looked helpless and secretly said: "At the level of Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), it is almost the same as the one who was killed and fled."

Seeing Bai Jue's embarrassment on his face, Shang Gu said: "Yuan Qi, forget it, your father always doesn’t like this. Let's go play something else. How about flying a kite?"

“Yo, this female immortal is very strict, if a man is outside, there’s no harm in having a game? Could it be that he is afraid of losing the sacred beads and going back to drink Northwest Wind?" a bald man holding a dice laughed.

"Hahaha, if you are short of Sacred Beads, you can come to our Yanchun Building to work. On your terms, I will help you negotiate a good price and keep you safe." A man next to him smiled wryly.

Bai Jue's eyes were cold, and he said coldly: "Play dice, right? Okay, let's change the game, one-on-one."

Bai Jue reached out and took the dice, shook it a few times in the air, and slammed it heavily on the table.

"Single or double?" Bai Jue stared at the wretched man.

The wretched man raised his eyebrows and said, "Single."

Bai Jue opened the dice cup, double.

"You just have better luck, come again, this time I guess double."

The cup was open, single.

After so many times, tiny beads of sweat began to appear on the wretched man's forehead.

He thought that this person must have cheated with immortal magic, but he couldn't feel the slightest trace of immortal power.

He thought that apart from the four true gods and the emperors of various races, no one could conceal himself from the supreme emperor, and the chance of encountering those few was almost the same as the chance of being struck by lightning while walking on the road.

The arrogant people who looked at this scene, some have retreated, and some thinking about leaving quietly. Only when they reached three to five meters, they were all bounced back by an enchantment force, and no one was spared.

All the people here are immortals with magical powers, and they have no power to fight back when facing the enchantment. Everyone couldn't help feeling cold, and the gaze towards Bai Jue was filled with unbelievable trepidation.

Everyone, look at me and I will look at you. Finally, after a long silence, a slightly bolder man stood up and said, "I have no intention of offending this god, please see that we are all here for fun. For the sake of being an unintentional offense, please forgive us this time."

"Oh? An act of fun? Unintentional offense? For Two thousand years, this is the first time I (本尊) heard such a joke."

[T/N: 本尊 = Běnzūn is the word where only ‘True Gods’ will used on one-self, so when the crowd/everyone heard Bai Jue said it, they immediate realize who he is]

The word (本尊 Běnzūn)‘own deity’ hit everyone’s hearts like lightning. Except for the four true gods, who can claim to be ‘the deity’, even the emperor of heaven can’t do it. Everyone's hearts have sunk to the bottom, and the wretched man is even more ashamed.

Shang Gu walked to the wretched man, and said solemnly: "You, go to the human realm for a hundred years and reflect on it."

"As for the other people, take this as a warning, and you are dismissed." After speaking, the enchantment disappeared with a wave of the red sleeve.

"Shang Gu?" Bai Jue walked to the front of Shang Gu and whispered softly.

Shang Gu smiled slightly: "They are just little immortals who don't know the respect, this Chief God doesn't want to argue/care about this trivial matter."

Bai Jue nodded lightly, and then heard Shang Gu say: "However, the True God Bai Jue is an eye-opener for this Highness today. When is the True God so good at the dice cup technique?"

"I... I used God power."

"Oh? The True God is afraid or did he forgot that I am the Chief God? If you use God Power, how would I not know?" Shang Gu joked.

"Mother! Father told me that he learned dice and gambling for you." Yuan Qi interrupted.

Bai Jue face became red and coughed twice: "It's quite hot here, let's go someplace else."

Shang Gu looked at Bai Jue's embarrassment, and remembered that Bai Jue had accused her of having fun and not cultivating/studying back then, but now he is proficient in this way for her. Shang Gu cannot  help but laugh, full of happiness.

--- to be continue… 

Chapter 5:

The four of them were walking around in Nanhai City, when they realized it was dusk, and the street was full of the shouts from various vendors.

"Qixi Festival, Immortal Fairies, come buy a river lantern and make a wish, you will be able to achieve everything you want, and good things will happen again and again."

"It's the Qixi Festival again." Shang Gu mind was touched slightly: "Bai Jue, let's buy a lantern."

Bai Jue looked at Shang Gu, his eyes fixed a little, and he nodded and said, "Okay."

In the distance, there was a little immortal performing acrobatics, Yuan Qi ran and jumped over to join in the fun, Hong Ri followed closely behind.

Bai Jue and Shang Gu walked with the river lantern, and not long later, they arrived at a river.

By the river, there are little immortals seeking to cultivate into a god, to be accompanied by a beloved, and to have a smooth/stable life.

Shang Gu suddenly recalled the day before she took over as Chief God 60,000 years ago. She also let off the river lantern here. She only asked for Bai Jue, and wished that she could be with him, but...

“Shang Gu” Bai Jue whispered in her ear.

"Huh?" Shang Gu turned her head, which so happened to bump into Bai Jue's eyes, which were staring at her, deep and gentle.

"Do you still remember that 60,000 years ago, at this same place you also let off a river lantern. At that time, Qiongqi came to attack, You never mentioned it again, and I never asked."

“What did you write on the lantern? What did you want to say to me at that time?”

Bai Jue looked at Shang Gu, thinking about it, in her heart, with an ink pen, she wrote the word "Bai Jue" on the river lantern, and then pushed the river lantern into the river with spiritual power.

Seeing the river lantern drifting away with the current, Shang Gu turned her head and smiled: "True God Bai Jue, this Chief God want to beg you for one thing."

"Oh? What is it?" Bai Jue was slightly surprised.

Shang Gu eyebrows smiled: "I beg True God Baijue to marry me, how about entering my Pilgrimage Hall in the future?"

As soon as Shang Gu voice fell, Bai Jue's face was instantly flushed, and his hands unconsciously grasped his robe, looking at a loss.

"What? Are you not willing?" Shang Gu raised an eyebrow.

"No, it's not."

"Then what is it?" Shang Gu stared at Bai Jue's eyes, as if trying to see through Bai Jue's heart.

"Well, I suddenly remembered that there are still some things in the Changyuan Palace that have not yet completed. I will leave first, and you two don’t come back too late." He said that as his figure disappeared on the spot.

Seeing that Bai Jue was so shy, Shang Gu felt very happy. It has been sixty thousand years, and he is still so interesting to tease.

At nightfall, Shang Gu returned to the God Realm with Yuan Qi and Hong Ri who hadn't finished having fun yet, thinking about tomorrow's lively God Realm event, and fell asleep in a daze.

"Shang Gu, Shang Gu." As Shang Gu was dreaming, she heard someone calling herself in a trance.

She opened her eyes in a daze, and saw Bai Jue sitting on the side of the bed, she suddenly was awake.

Shang Gu sat up with support, and said with shame: "Bai Jue, you are here."

"It's getting late, all the immortals are here, get up and freshen up." Bai Jue moved his right hand slightly, and a white brocade robe fell on the bed.

Shang Gu picked up the brocade and smiled shyly at Bai Jue: "Thank you, you are so kind."

"Do you want me to wait for you to change?" Bai Jue said softly.

Upon hearing this, Shang Gu's face was reddened, she pushed Bai Jue with her right hand and said, "No, no, you can go outside and wait for me."

Just after Shang Gu had finished freshening up, a maid came to report, informing her Heavenly Queen Feng Ran asked to see her.

Thinking that she haven’t seen Feng Ran for a long time, Shang Gu asked the maid to invite her in.

Not long after, the surging fire and phoenix aura appeared, and Shang Gu greeted her, only to see a man beside Fengran.

The man has a long stature, a person like a black jade, gentle and smiles happily, just like a spring breeze.

When the two saw Shang Gu, they stood in place and bowed to salute.

"Jingjian, you have turned into a human form!" Shang Gu said in surprise.

Jing Jian smiled and said: "Yeah, a hundred years ago, my soul had just put together a complete piece, and Feng Ran felt my breath. She forcibly gave me divine power, which helped me transform."

"Feng Ran, congratulations, you finally got what you have been waiting for & wanted." Shang Gu patted Feng Ran on the shoulder and congratulated her.

Feng Ran held a fist slightly, and looked at Bai Jue behind Shang Gu with a smile: "Your Highness, thank you for the same happiness."

Shang Gu turned her head and glanced at Bai Jue, her eyes turned slightly: "Feng Ran, go, I have something to tell you." Then she turned around and took Feng Ran and walked out of the hall.

"Okay, Your Highness, we have already come out. Let's sit here for a while. Let's talk about the old times." Feng Ran knew that Shang Gu wanted to give them room for Bai Jue and Jingjian to speak, so she pulled her out.

Shang Gu looked at Feng Ran, who knew everything well, and couldn't help but admire: "Feng Ran, you are still so smart."

In the Pilgrimage Hall, Jing Jian was left alone with Bai Jue, feeling a little nervous, but more sorrowful.

Back then he had a deep friendship with Lord Qing Mu in the North Sea, and didn’t want Qing Mu to disappear because of Bai Jue’s awakening, but that have become a fact that was spread in the Three Realms. He had already regarded Qing Mu as important as his hands and feet. And at this moment, the culprit who caused Qing Mu soul to dissipate was right in front of him, but he could do nothing, Jing Jiang was really suffering.

After thinking for a long time, Jing Jian sighed, raised his hand and bowed: "Bai Jue Shén Zūn[1]

Bai Jue stared at Jing Jian in front of him, and said solemnly: "Jing Jian, are you guilty?"

Jing Jian was taken aback, wondering if it's because of his late salute? Or that he was blame for discussing with him about Qing Mu’s spiritual consciousness.

Jing Jian's heart was at a loss, and he said loudly: "This immortal do not know, please have Bai Jue Shén Zūn to enlighten me."

"Oh? You don't know?" Bai Jue walked to Jing Jian and said, "You told me about this."

"I said?" Jing Jian was puzzled.

"Mn, you deliberately made the wrong move to make the me careless and take the opportunity to attack me. What sin is this?"

"I, when have we played weiq-" Jing Jian was halfway through his words, his eyes bursting with light: "You are, Qingmu?"

Bai Jue smiled without saying a word, tears gleaming in his eyes.

Thousands of years ago, because of Jing Jian's sacrifice, the two clans (demons and immortal) became like brothers. The God Realm event, the immortal and demons have all gathered here. The immortal lord and demon lord watched the dancer’s performance while clinking their cups and drinking from their cups. The ritual music played, the colourful phoenix soared into the sky, the immortal air lingered, and all beasts are happy.

Shang Gu stood on the high platform, raised the wine glass, and the audience immediately quieted down.

"Today I invite all of you to this event. One is to reopen the God Realm, the other is to restore the old gods, and the third is to welcome the return of True God Bai Jue. Our four brothers and sisters are reunited” Shang Gu raises her wine glass and cheers everyone, and continue saying: “I hope that we will continue to have everlasting peace and keep all living things safe and happy.

"Permanent peace! Peace and joy!" Everyone toasted and drank together.

"Baijue Shén Zūn, you and Shang Gu Shén Zūn have sacrificed for each other, for the Three Realms, such a couple, is there a happy event approaching?" The god of the demon race under the stage joked with the spirit of wine. When the rest of the people heard this, they looked at Shang Gu and Bai Jue's eyes with curiosity. The event then became very quiet.

Bai Jue was silent for a moment, after he drank a drink, he slowly stood up, turned to face Shang Gu, bowing and worshiping: "The Chief God here, Bai Jue is willing to make an appointment with her to marry Shang Gu Shén Zūn. Hope the Chief God will consider my love and admiration for her to accept this marriage”.

Shang Gu's face was flushed, her right hand lifted Bai Jue, and said softly: "Okay, this Chief God agreed."

As soon as she said it, everyone rejoiced. Since then, the story of True God Bai Jue's request to marry the Shang Gu Chief God has spread throughout the Three Realms in a storybook.

In the pilgrimage hall, Yuan Qi practiced Bai Jue's sword skills, while Shang Gu sat leisurely on the swing under the branches, eating grapes, and looking at Yuan Qi with a smile.

After a long while, Shang Gu watched Yuan Qi appear a little tired, and greeted: "Yuan Qi, take a break, mother will teach you how to play the Guqin, how about it?"

Yuan Qi put down his sword and curled his lips: "No, your Guqin skills were just taught by Father. I want to learn from Father instead."

Shang Gu snorted and jumped off the swing, chasing Yuan Qi and shouted: “Good boy, how dare you dislike and look down on your mother, do you think I will not hit your ass.”

Bai Jue leaned on the door and smiled at the mother and son who were fighting in front of him.

Fallen leaves are flying, quiet and beautiful.

--- to be continue… 

T/N:

[1] Jing Jian said 神尊 = Shén Zūn = God/Diety, this is a more respectful way of calling him/True God instead of just saying 'Bai Jue'. I will be using Shén Zūn after the name if it's been referenced in the later chapters

Chapter 6: 

“Master, there’s still moments away, and the agreed time is still an hour away, so you can rest for now”. Hong Ri corrected the hair crown on Bai Jue’s head, and then adjusted the sleeves of the wedding gown while expressing his concern

Bai Jue looked at himself in the mirror for a moment and said with a light smile: “It’s okay, I am not tired.”

“The most painful days in those Tens of Thousands of years have passed, and now I am finally able to see the moonlight, so how can I feel tired?”

When Hongri heard this, he couldn’t help but complained: “Master, your original being was extremely damaged when you responded to the tribulation(catastrophe). Although you have returned to the God Realm this time, you have not fully recovered. At this time, you should have been recuperating/resting. These past few days, its exhausting to prepare for the wedding, you even got up after 3-5AM. How can your body not be tired?

"It's okay, I can't sleep anymore." Bai Jue turned and paced into the courtyard, sat down beside the stone table and watched the night sky gradually dimming, and lightly clasped the stone table with two fingers with his left hand, making a muffled noise.

“Bai Jue shén zūn, I have already followed your instructions and sent some rare spiritual tools and treasures from Shang Gu to you in the past few days to the Feng Clan. I believe that these treasures complement each other and the Feng Clan's strength will definitely rise to the next level in a short time." Today, the two True Gods are getting married, Jing Jian came back early to report after completing the task assigned by Bai Jue.

Bai Jue looked at the bowed down Jing Jian and nodded, he stood and help Jing Jian up and smiled slightly and said: "I had no friends before, but he(Qing Mu) has a thousand years of friendship with you. There is no need to be so polite. It will be fine for you to call me Bai Jue in the future."

Hearing this, Jing Jian's eyes flickered, and he nodded and continued: "I heard that Shang Gu shén zūn have been searching for rare treasures in the Three Realms in the past few days. If they are found, they will be sent to the Hall of Changyuan

Jing Jian watched Bai Jue's eyes show warmth, paused for a moment, and said, "It's just that, this time you use your role as an invitation to marry the Chief God. From an outsider's point of view, you are marrying into the Pilgrimage Hall. Have you really thought it over? "

Bai Jue sat down and smiled lightly, used his hand to transform into two teacups filled with tea, and signalled Jing Jian to drink together.

"Jing Jian, you also know that I am a person who always doesn't care about the opinions of others. Moreover, although the four of us are True Gods, Shang Gu is still the Chief God. She was the Queen and I was the minister. It was reasonable for me to enter the Pilgrimage Hall. For these 60,000 years, all I wished was for Shang Gu to be safe and happy, and the rest really didn’t matter to me."

Jing Jian knew in his heart that Qingmu and Baijue had experienced the most heart-wrenching suffering in these long years. He had long been indifferent to the vain things in the world. What he asked for is to protect one person, and to protect the world and the common people in this person’s heart.

Bai Jue paused, his face gradually showing playfulness: "Jing Jian, aren't you and Feng Ran in the same situation now?"

"Yes." Jing Jian nodded and said with a smile: "I know how you are like, but Feng Ran is not at ease with this, so she just want me to probe your mind again."

Bai Jue stopped speaking, showing a clear expression on his face.

He looked at Jing Jian, waved his right hand, and dozens of wine jars appeared out of thin air in the courtyard.

"Bai Jue, this is?"

"I once promised you ten jars of North Sea Ice liquor, here are twenty jars, and the extra 10 jars are considered to be my apology to you for what happened previously."

Jing Jian was overwhelmed with joy in an instant, and waved his hands to put away the twenty jars of North Sea Ice liquor, where he will kept it for a slow drink in the future.

The two were sipping tea and chatting, unknowingly the sky was already bright.

"Master, the hour is almost up, we should go pick up the little highness." Hong Ri reminded.

Bai Jue nodded, and Hong Ri immediately turned into his true form, Fire Kylin, with the light of flame all over his body, overflowing with spiritual power.

Bai Jue turned and leaped on Hongri's back. Seeing that Bai Jue had been seated firmly on Hongri, he stepped into the air and flew towards the Pilgrimage Hall.

Jing Jian turned into his true form, White Pheonix, and followed closely behind, and soon arrived outside the Pilgrimage Hall. At this time, the outside of the Hall was already full of guests from the Three Realms who liked the excitement.

Hong Ri landed steadily, and his head raised with a neigh, resounding across the sky. The people present and those under the power of the Gods all felt a tremor in their divine consciousness where they couldn't help feeling in their hearts. They were indeed the divine beasts of the God of War Bai Jue, whose strength was so terrifying.

Bai Jue jumped off from the back of Hong Ri, his face was like a crown jade and he was dressed in a crimson-red brocade robe with black borders, embroidered with the soaring golden dragon pattern, and a jade belt with a gold thread around the waist.

Feng Ran greeted him and said, "Feng Ran respectfully welcomes Bai Jue shén zūn."

Bai Jue nodded, and said: "Feng Ran, I come to pick up Shang Gu and go to Qiankuntai to complete the marriage."

Feng Ran's eyebrows smiled: "Bai Jue shén zūn must not be anxious. I heard that the maidens have the rules of blocking the door when married in the human realm. The gods also want to join in the fun today and imitate one or two."

Bai Jue sighed in his heart, Feng Ran and Jing Jian are worthy of being a family. When Qing Mu got married, Jing Jian once blocked the gate of Beicheng, and now Feng Ran is doing the same again.

However, Bai Jue was in a very good mood today, and he was willing to cooperate with Feng Ran to add some fun, and said: "So what do this goddess want me to do?"

Feng Ran paced for two steps and said: "I heard that when the little highness went to Changyuan Hall to study back then, Bai Jue shén zūn once asked for three conditions, and now I also will ask for three conditions, how about it?"

Bai Jue recalled all the times he had with Shang Gu when they first met 60,000 years ago. He couldn't help but feel the warmth from his heart and said: "Today I am going to marry Shang Gu. If this is what Shang Gu wants, let's not say three things, even if it’s thirty conditions, I will comply"

"Oh? This god is so proud."

"That's natural, what I want, is to fulfill Shang Gu’s wishes, so I should go all out."

Feng Ran was satisfied with Bai Jue's attitude and smiled: "The first thing is that there are many people in the Three Realms who admire Shang Gu, and there are not a few people present. How are you going to handle it?"

Bai Jue raised his eyebrows slightly, and snorted coldly: "How do I want to handle it?" Before the words fell, everyone present was suppressed by an invisible force and could not stand upright and had to use all their spiritual power to resist. Some people with a low level of cultivation have their spiritual power blocked and can hardly protect themselves.

Everyone was shocked. They had never experienced the coercion of the True God before, but now True God Bai Jue can't resist the power he releases at will, let alone fight with all his strength. It seems that the power of the True God is really unattainable.

After a while, the coercion disappeared, and the light of healing descended. Those who had just been crushed by the might of the true god, with the help of this healing power, their spiritual power actually improved slightly, and everyone's heart was even more shocked.

Upon seeing this, Feng Ran knew that Bai Jue had completely deterred these people today. Following the propaganda of these people, they will not dare to mess around in the Three Realms at will again.

"The second thing is that the little highness said that you are always serious and unsmiling, and today I want to hear the praises from you for the little highness."

Feng Ran finished speaking with a lively expression. As everyone knows, Bai Jue has a cold temperament and is not good at words. No one has ever heard him praise anyone, presumably he doesn't know how to praise. Secretly fantasizing Bai Jue's deflated expression, Feng Ran is very happy. Once Bai Jue deliberately wronged her, now it's a match to get even with him in seeing him embarrassed.

Bai Jue didn’t know Feng Ran’s little trick, he only thought of the praise, and suddenly remembered the cheat sheet that Hong Ri had wrote for him 60,000 years ago. Bai Jue coughed twice and said: "Shang Gu is considerate and thoughtful, gentle and generous, beautiful and brilliant, tender and attentive, she’s the best in the Three Realms"

Feng Ran listened to Bai Jue's words of praise to Shang Gu, and thought about the usual manners of Shang Gu, the secret way could go against his will to such an extent, Shang Gu said that "the beauty is in the eyes of a lover" and she sincerely did not deceive me.

After sighing, Feng Ran opened a red lacquered wooden box in her hand with a white pill lying inside: "The third thing, the little highness said that you had sealed her power, which made her very angry. Therefore, she has practiced a Ling Pill in the past two days, which can seal the spiritual power for a whole day, so are you willing obey it to make up for the little highness anger from back then?"

"Yes." Bai Jue took the white pill and took it without hesitation, and then closed his eyes to feel the power of the medicine.

After the pill enters his body, his spiritual power is immediately sealed. However, after a while, Bai Jue's body has a white light, and the surging divine power flows. The people around Bai Jue are instantly shaken out by this force five meters away, his original-being source of damage. The power of the pill has also gradually repaired it under the effect of this divine power.

After a short while, the white light gradually dimmed, and Bai Jue's damaged power was already mostly recovered.

"Feng Ran, this is..." Bai Jue looked shocked.

Feng Ran walked to Bai Jue's side and said in a low voice: "Her Royal Highness knows that the source of your original being is damaged, so she specially used half-length to practice and refine this pill and give it to you. She said that this is also a betrothal gift."

"Okay, my mission is now complete, Bai Jue shén zūn can go in to pick up your little highness." Feng Ran clapped her hands, turned and walked back into the hall.

Bai Jue rushed into the hall and saw Shang Gu was sitting in a daze in front of the vanity mirror. Feeling the breath of Bai Jue, Shang Gu turned her head and smiled at Bai Jue and said, "Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), you are here."

Bai Jue was silent, walked two steps to Shang Gu’s body and hugged her horizontally, turned and walked out of the hall.

On the stage of the Qiankun Terrace, hundreds of tables are arranged around the banquets, and the utensils on the tables are all made of raw jade, which is full of brilliance and luxury.

The three hundred Cuì é (T/N: 翠娥 = beautiful women) danced gracefully on the field, and their spiritual power filled the air with the dance. There are also dozens of young people from the immortal clan in harmony with music, and string made of practiced silk jade chimes making the sound of gold and stone brilliance.

This is another banquet held by the God Realm since the feast three days ago. The banquet of the gods, once in ten thousand years, is now two consecutive times, but for the same person. This way, it shows the importance of the True God Bai Jue's position.

Between the coveted and intertwined, everyone from time to time spent their side watching the direction of the stone ladder.

At the feast three days ago, everyone had already seen the awe-inspiring aura of the True God Bai Jue and the True God Shang Gu, but they couldn't see it carefully because of the distance. Today, the two of them will walk from the stone ladder to the centre of the Qiankun Terrace, which is much closer than that day.

If you don't say that you can get some true spirits, it's good to just look at the two people's posture of the world.

"Huh..."

A phoenix sound suddenly sounded, and a fire phoenix rushed into the sky accompanied by surging spiritual energy. The whole body is shining with flames, proud of herself. Some low-level monsters in the demon clan felt stiff and blocked their spiritual power.

The fire phoenix flew to the centre of the Qiankun Terrace, landing in a human form, it was Feng Ran.

"Please enter the two newcomers." The voice was empty but solemn.

Before the words came to an end, two stone seats appeared out of thin air five meters beside Stele of the Ancestral God, and then the grey clothes Zhi Yang and the purple robe Tian Qi fell on the stone seats.

At the end of the stone ladder, two red figures suddenly appeared, and the pressure of the true god spread to the audience in an instant.

The two true gods, even if they didn't hold an inch of iron, just stood there, the divine power radiated from their bodies was enough to shock everyone.

The two walked hand in hand, dazzling, as bright as the sun in the day and the moon in the evening sky. Everyone present sighed with emotion from their hearts. Within the Three Realms, only the two of them were worthy of each other.

The two slowly walked past everyone, walked to the centre of the Qiankun Terrace, and stood still.

"The auspicious hour has arrived, the two true gods, please do the three bows." Feng Ran lips slightly opened.

First bow, "Worship to heaven and earth."

Shang Gu face knelt down towards the stele of the Ancestral God, and Bai Jue also follow suit.

"For the Ancestral Gods here, I, Shang Gu was grateful to the Ancestors God to fulfill my wish, so that Bai Jue can return to the God Realm. Today I am getting married and hopes that the Ancestors God will have mercy and protect the three realms."

"The Ancestors God here, I, Bai Jue thanks the Ancestors God for the grace of reshaping me, so that me and Shang Gu can repair the good of our relationship for thousands of years. Your son in law, I, will do my best to protect Shang Gu."

After the speech, the two bowed their hands and got up after the ceremony.

"Second bow to your brothers."

The two turned and stood facing Zhi Yang and Tian Qi.

"Shang Gu would like to thank the two elder brothers for your accompaniment and teaching for tens of thousands of years."

Bai Jue was speechless, and bowed together with Shang Gu. Tianqi and Zhi Yang nodded slightly, laughing with tears.

(Third Bow) "The husband and wife bow to each other."

Shang Gu and Bai Jue turned around, smiling. Tens of thousands of years of companionship, despair, sacrifice, and suffering were all relieved in this last bow.

“The Ceremony is over, time to start the banquet."

The exquisite dishes are here, followed by the sing and dance, and drum music. Everyone pushed their cups and changed their cups, and they talked very happily...

Unknowingly, half a day had passed, and it was already night when the people who were satiated and satiated Bai Jue and Shang Gu returned to the Pilgrimage Hall.

Shang Gu had drank a lot in the daytime and at this time she was slightly drunk. Looking at the red dress in front of her, the long body standing tall, and staring at her Bai Jue, she was shocked.

With a wave of her hand, the red dress on Bai Jue turned black, exactly what it looked like when he was in Cangqiong Dome.

"Shang Gu, what is the meaning of this?" Bai Jue was very confused, not knowing what Shang Gu meant.

“Bái Bīng kuài(Ice Cube), although I thought you were a bastard at the time, I have to say that this black looks really good on you, and I really like it." Shang Gu exclaimed.

"Thinking back to the hurtful words you said to me at Cangqiong Dome..." Shang Gu’s eyes showed a confused look, and after a moment, her gaze suddenly changed: "Bai Jue, you said something that rejected me at that time."

"Shang Gu, I’m not going to..." Bai Jue looked flustered.

"Hurry up and say it, I want to hear it."

"All right, but you can’t be angry."

Shang Gu nodded: "Go ahead, I won’t be angry."

Bai Jue pursed his mouth, and said with a serious face: "I want to change the way of living, in the future, do not come to the Cangqiong Dome again.”

The corners of Shang Gu’s mouth are slightly raised, and this situation is really not different from the Cangqiong Dome back then.

Shang Gu’s mind was touched slightly, and the candlelight in the room was instantly extinguished. She walked to Bai Jue step by step, heavy and firm. Recalling the utter despair he had experienced, she looked up at Bai Jue, her eyes full of sadness: "Bai Jue Shén Zūn wants to change his way of living?"

Bai Jue saw how Shang Gu look like this, his heart was pierced and hurts. Before he could answer, he saw Shang Gu smile slyly, with a trace of wildness in her eyes: "Bai Jue Shén Zūn, how about such a way of living?"

Before he could say anything, Bai Jue was already lying on the wooden bed.

Shang Gu legs straddled his sides, and her hands pressed Bai Jue's left and right hands respectively.

"Shang Gu..." Bai Jue whispered.

Shang Gu smiled and said: "Bai Jue Shén Zūn, your divine power is sealed at this time, you can't beat me. And this is the Pilgrimage Hall, no one will come to save you."

The night wind hit the house, causing the doors and windows in the hall to make clashing noises. Shang Gu lowered her head and kissed Bai Jue's forehead lightly, then moved down to kiss his lips, neck, domineering but gentle.

After a pause, Shang Gu supported her body with her left hand, and her right hand gently opened the placket on Bai Jue's chest, and the red mark was clearly visible.

The wound of the Ancestral sword was like a soul imprint, even if it was reborn, it could not be erased.

Shang Gu's heart tightened, stroking the pain she once caused Bai Jue. Spiritual power overflowed from the fingertips, surging as if to forcibly heal the past sorrows.

"Shang Gu." Bai Jue held her hand and stopped her: "It's just a small scar, nothing wrong. It's you who gave me half-length power. I don't know how long it will take to recover."

Shang Gu put her index finger on Bai Jue's lips and made a silent movement. Bai Jue no longer speaks, but looks at Shang Gu silently, with bright eyes like the stars.

"Bai Jue." Shang Gu looked at Bai Jue's eyes for a moment before she suddenly said.

"Um?"

"From now on, you belong to me." Shang Gu smiled with happiness.

"Yes, you are on the top, I will take care of you." Bai Jue said suddenly turning over, pressing Shang Gu under him.

"True God Bai Jue has really changed a lot." Shang Gu sighed.

"That's natural. I didn't read the thousand-year-old story for nothing after all."

Bai Jue leaned down, and kissed Shang Gu passionately, hot kisses intensively fell on her lips and then her neck, as if to swallow Shang Gu, just like how Qingmu did in the past.

"Shang Gu." Bai Jue panted heavily.

"Um?"

"These clothes really gets in the way, because your husband has no power, so I can only trouble my wife to remove it..."

A faint divine power floated by, and Shang Gu instantly felt the intense heat of Bai Jue's body, secretly sighing that he was worthy of being the God of Fire.

Bai Jue deeply kissed every inch of Shang Gu’s skin, as wild as a beast hunting, but with traces of caution.

Shang Gu embraced Bai Jue and panted, and her consciousness went straight to the cloud in every collision of a Fire God. Dry wood and Raging fire[1], in perfect harmony with each other, together as one. Shang Gu threw their wedding head gear and armour under the attack of the Fire God, and Fire God also retreated in the final tremor.

In the quiet night can be heard with cicadas singing, Bai Jue looked at the sleeping Shang Gu in his arms, he kissed her lightly, and then closed his eyes to sleep.

---The End.

T/N:

[1] 干柴烈火 Dry wood and Raging fire = Is an idiom which is used to describes the strong desire for sex between men and women. It is mostly used in relations between men and women, and also describes their high emotions.

I'm soo happy you posted it!  (≧▽≦) Thank you for the shout out! hehe ❤ I'm glad you I was able to help you muster up the courage to post the story! I'm sure we all appreciate the amount of hardwork and effort you've put into translating this masterpiece for us!❤❤ I can't wait for ALP fans to come & read this so that we can all share our love and excitement here! I have read this more than 5x now and every single time I experienced the same raw emotions all over again as if it was the very first time I read it. Honestly without you I wouldn't have been able to appreciate such a gem and international fans can finally have some much needed closure after reading the story! So thank you to both you (translator) & the writer once again for creating this! ^^

Also I love that the fanfic writer did such a fantastic job in completing a happy reunion for Tianqi/Yuemi(Bai Shuo), Jingjian/Fengran and Qingmu/Jingjian! That was so needed and I got another level of closure that I didn't think I'd get! I also love the fact that the writer rly brought back past references from the drama and tied it in together with the fanfic story it was rly well done!! I have nothing but praise and compliments about this story, truly a masterpiece that they could've added in the drama or at least something similar to bring viewers a fulfilling ending, like I don't think it was that hard to come up with imo. But I'm grateful that you shared this story bcuz I'll never get tired of reading it! >///<

@mahsien, Thanks for giving me the courage! ❤❤  Your feedback helps a lot, and I'm glad you love and enjoyed this fanfic, since it is a hidden gem, that deserves to be loved. I hope other fans who encounter this will also love it as well, because I surely do. It's like after I watch the final episode, I can just jump to this fanfic to give me a fulfilling ending, it's that closure that we needed, yes, Tian Qi/Bai Shuo, Jing Jian/FengRan, Qing Mu/Jing Jian and ofcourse the family of 3 that we wanted to see so much!! All this would have been so good if they give us one more episode, something like this to wrap things up, and the wedding!! It's a must!!! So I'm glad that at least in this fanfic, they were given this! 

I am glad you love this fanfic, the writer did a fantastic job at it, and I am glad I was able to bring out this for you to read it in it's entirety. And yeah, this is a fanfic, I will also come back to read over and over again (≧▽≦)  

KiKo Tsukino:

@mahsien, Thanks for giving me the courage! ❤❤  Your feedback helps a lot, and I'm glad you love and enjoyed this fanfic, since it is a hidden gem, that deserves to be loved. I hope other fans who encounter this will also love it as well, because I surely do. It's like after I watch the final episode, I can just jump to this fanfic to give me a fulfilling ending, it's that closure that we needed, yes, Tian Qi/Bai Shuo, Jing Jian/FengRan, Qing Mu/Jing Jian and ofcourse the family of 3 that we wanted to see so much!! All this would have been so good if they give us one more episode, something like this to wrap things up, and the wedding!! It's a must!!! So I'm glad that at least in this fanfic, they were given this! 

I am glad you love this fanfic, the writer did a fantastic job at it, and I am glad I was able to bring out this for you to read it in it's entirety. And yeah, this is a fanfic, I will also come back to read over and over again (≧▽≦)  

I'll give you courage anytime you need it!❤❤  Thanks for providing such a great quality translation for us! I'm so glad that this story was able to be shared with International fans! I hope more people get to know about this drama and to read this story for a fulfilling ending. It rly is a shame they couldn't add an extended ep/bonus for the drama especially after reading this, it wouldn't be that hard to come up with something at least similar like in the fanfic...but thank goodness the fanfic resolved the problem and provided us with a satisfying ending that we all needed for proper closure haha. Once again I love that you kept the pinyin, explained the chinese expressions & idioms! Those were very wholesome and didn't take away from my reading experience, in fact it made it more meaningful!! Now every time I miss ALP I'll get to read this masterpiece to fill my heart up as much as I want, I won't ever get tired of this fanfic! lol

Thank you so much for the translation. 

VermilionQueen:

Thank you so much for the translation. 

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^ 

i cannt open douban, so this translate version is enough too for me. XD