Thank you! which one should I start? the tomb?

Yes, first u can watch, The lost tome,and then its 2nd part after this Ultimate  Note and then Tomb of the sea. Go for it, this whole series are amazing  .and it also have movie version,  if you are interested. ??

Thank you! what's the movie? of course I won't miss it for the world!hahahah

Time Raiders Chinese movie, its really amazing movie worth watching, ??actors are really great, 

can I watch the movie first? haha

Yes, you can ,because its really different, or also  make you understand series little bit more..??

Thank you for the link to the wiki.  I ordered the book series and the graphic the other day.  I can't wait for them to come.  

No problem! I hope you enjoy the books!!

Very helpful Thank you

ManImGonnaRegretThis:

hi! so i have a question. i heard somewhere that ultimate note ends at a cliffhanger. but there are three more shows after that? are those not related to each other? or am i under the wrong impression regarding ultimate note's ending?

Hello!! Ultimate Note does end on a cliffhanger. To help clarify the confusion I will need to explain what books the TV shows cover.

Ultimate Note covers books 5-7 (and some of 8) from the main novel series Daomu Biji. The cliffhanger would be resolved if volume 8 was adapted into a television series, however, it has not been adapted yet. There has also been no announcement that it will be adapted sometime soon.

The first sequel to the main series, Tibetan Sea Flower, is an unaired show in the works. It will explain a character's background more (Zhang Qiling) and also explain why Wu Xie changed so much from Ultimate Note to Tomb of the Sea.

The following aired shows Tomb of the Sea and Reunion Seasons 1& 2 are part of the series. Tomb of the Sea is based on the second sequel and Reunion is based on the third sequel to the main series. They are all related to each other and have Wu Xie as the main character.

I hope this helped! If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!

David:

Very helpful Thank you

Happy to help!

This might be a dumb question, but are the seasons that take place after the ten year gap also based on the book or not?

HeenimBias:

This might be a dumb question, but are the seasons that take place after the ten year gap also based on the book or not?

It's not dumb! Are you referring to Tomb of the Sea and Reunion? They are. They are based on sequels to the main series

hello I have a question taomubiji can you please do this same thing for candle in the tomb please thank you

hi @cutearisu I haven't finished any of the Candle in the Tomb shows or movies, so I won't be able to make a watch order for them. Others have compiled one, but I don't know how accurate they are:

1.  https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/kbq5qu/should_i_watch_the_candle_in_the_tomb_series/gfm8t7k/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
  2. https://mydramalist.com/list/1zEn6nQ4