taomubiji:

Time Raiders is a movie that isn't part of the lost tomb series. It is a very loose adaptation and isn't based on any particular novel. It can be watched at any time~

Thank you very much for replying, will watch it now :3

taomubiji:

On iQiyi too? I just checked the episode and it has English subtitles. The part where Pangzi is on the boat (the 22:08 mark) has all the subs

I don`t think iQiyi has the whole episode then.
Check here: https://watchasian.cc/ultimate-note-2020-episode-21.html

Because there is no subs at (22.08) then it comes back when we see Pangzi on the boat. Then after awhile the subs disapear again... 

There is a rumor that the Lost tomb Prequel to Ultimate Note will be released in February with different cast and director 

LunaAdr:

I don`t think iQiyi has the whole episode then.
Check here: https://watchasian.cc/ultimate-note-2020-episode-21.html

Because there is no subs at (22.08) then it comes back when we see Pangzi on the boat. Then after awhile the subs disapear again... 

Ah sorry, I can't check on iQiyi anymore, my subscription has expired. IQiyi is the original broadcaster of the show, so they should have the complete version. I remember the scene and it was completely subbed on iQiyi when I watched it. The timing is different on the website you linked, so 22:08 is the boat scene on iQiyi.

Summer fouad:

There is a rumor that the Lost tomb Prequel to Ultimate Note will be released in February with different cast and director 

I have also heard of the rumor, forgot to edit the original post to show the update. Thank you!!

Summer fouad:

i heard Bai Shu will be Wu Xie. That's what the fandom wiki page said

So ,, It's rumor or truth ,, It will air next month really?

It's all just rumors, nothing has been confirmed. But along with the rumored Bai Shu is Lost Tomb 2 Pangzi's actor, Zhang Bo Yu. 

We usually get an air date a month before, but an official weibo at least two months before. This production has been very odd.

taomubiji:

Ah sorry, I can't check on iQiyi anymore, my subscription has expired. IQiyi is the original broadcaster of the show, so they should have the complete version. I remember the scene and it was completely subbed on iQiyi when I watched it. The timing is different on the website you linked, so 22:08 is the boat scene on iQiyi.

Oh okey, the scene I meant was the one with Wu Xie and Xie Yuchen talking infront of the map that happend before the boat scene.  And then also when Xie Yuchen and Hei Yanjing was talking infront of the map. 

That was really helpful!!! 

Georgia K:

That was really helpful!!! 

Glad I could be of some help~ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I couldn't found 'Ultimate note' in Kissasian. It's available in dramacool but I'm facing problem in there. In every 10 sec the intro music will repeat on its own. In YouTube only 4 epi are available. So can anyone tell me where I can find them?

Maharin Shoshi:

I couldn't found 'Ultimate note' in Kissasian. It's available in dramacool but I'm facing problem in there. In every 10 sec the intro music will repeat on its own. In YouTube only 4 epi are available. So can anyone tell me where I can find them?

https://mkvdrama.com/download-ultimate-note-chinese-drama/ here

Maharin Shoshi:

You can watch it in IQYI for free

Im a little confused here, I rewatched Ultimate Note (Because Why not) and If Ultimate Note is supposed to happen before Tomb of the Sea, how come in Ultimate Note, Zhang Qiling is supposed to have returned from the Bronze Gate? and in Tomb of the sea, he is still behind the gate.