I've been inspired by Merebear's translations, who does the Daomu Biji books, so even if others are doing it too, I'm also going to attempt to translate this into English. If anyone wants to check it out, this is the link to my wordpress and I'll be posting the first couple chapters in the next few days!

Here is the link!

Yes.. thank you for taking this project. ?

Thank you so much for translating! 

Thank you so much! I am cheering you on ^_^

Xien_Rue:

Thank you!! <3 

Xien_Rue:

Thank you!! <3 

First chapter is posted! Here's the link if anyone would like to check it out! I hope you enjoy my translation :D

https://auspiciouslotus002200059.wordpress.com/2023/08/12/46/

thank you for translation ? !

Hello, I have read all the chapters you have translated so far and wanted to thank you for your hard work! I love your translation, thank you again for your time and effort, thank you for sharing it with readers! 

Thank you thank you thank you so much for translating the book. I really wanted to read it but I couldn't find it anywhere in understandable English

HLCYXNFILMS:

Hello, I have read all the chapters you have translated so far and wanted to thank you for your hard work! I love your translation, thank you again for your time and effort, thank you for sharing it with readers! 

Aww!! I'm so happy you like it ?

I have to admit, I've come across a good few grammar mistakes I made and so I've been editing them lol. Thank you for putting up with those and I hope you continue reading and enjoying! ❤️?

Aurora4ever:

Thank you thank you thank you so much for translating the book. I really wanted to read it but I couldn't find it anywhere in understandable English

You're very welcome ?

I'm so glad you found my translation and are enjoying it. It's been so much fun so far, and I hope to improve as I go! ?

Lianhuaslove:

Aww!! I'm so happy you like it ?

I have to admit, I've come across a good few grammar mistakes I made and so I've been editing them lol. Thank you for putting up with those and I hope you continue reading and enjoying! ❤️?

I didn't even notice mistakes and truly enjoy reading each chapter and will definitely continue to read!! Thank you so much! ?