Blackheart:

I just checked again how didn't i notice it :O

I also didn't notice until I saw the comments and went back and saw him have JDT's smile and how he stood just like him at the end while he was watching the car.

I Love Being A Turtle:
I don't notice it either, until Lee Ji Ah'sshi posted it on her Instagram, then she erased it cuz people didnt know and it was a spoiler. But people still managed to get the video out in other platforms lol!! Check it out here. https://mobile.twitter.com/kimjisoofilm/status/1377992798847201282?s=19

hehe li ji ah gave us a spoiler

who's ready for season 3?!! Season 2 was so eventful and so unpredictable.. as always! 

I Love Being A Turtle:

MEEEEE! 

YAAYY

seojunandjugyeongsshared:

who's ready for season 3?!! Season 2 was so eventful and so unpredictable.. as always! 

Can't waitt but I keep wondering what the plot will be this time hopefully not repetitive although knowing the writers they have lots of ideas in mind i'm sure

Suckerforhappyendings:

Can't waitt but I keep wondering what the plot will be this time hopefully not repetitive although knowing the writers they have lots of ideas in mind i'm sure

True!!! I'm excited to see what'll unfold this time :) I hope the topic is lighter this time, but Penthouse is so dark and scary that it's very unlikely. But what's highly likely is that someone might die again.. 

wtanya :

I think Simoon construction, Su Ryeon's family company, had something to do with JDT's moms death and he said in the last ep that his mom died on Hye In's land and that's why he tried so hard to get it back other than him wanting to make Joo Dan Tae village. Maybe him fooling Su Ryeon was just apart of his revenge plan against the Shim family. 

We never got the backstory as to how Dantae and Suryeon met- him plotting his revenge...That's a damn good speculation.  So next season everyone is gonna be out for revenge? Dantae after Suryeon, Suryeon after Mari's hubby OR Dantae since we don't know who got Logan, and Mari's husband after Suryeon for putting Mari in prison AND/ OR Dantae for putting him in prison and making him stay longer than he had too.

The only person I am really curious about is that guy that was with Logan on the plane and also in the car. Like who is he and what is his story? Is he going after Dantae as well? Will he be teaming up with Suryeon?

Just writing that all out, I know s3 will be a mess from start to finish.

Dantae met Sooryun by forcing himself onto knowing her

But yes, next season is going to be full-force chaos since it's everyone vs everyone now!

But in season 3 I just hope Seokhoon and Rona to be happy together, as well as Yoonchul and Yoonhee, and Suryeon and Logan.

They were the ones to suffer from the beginning, being manipulated by everyone around them, and even if they did some messy and awful things, they deserve to be happy at last. 

And not gonna lie, I particulary loved the manipulative Seokhoon that played Eunbyeol to find what happened to Rona. Please he love her so much?

I Love Being A Turtle:

I have a feeling the only ship that's gonna sail is Seok rona, cuz they haven't seal the deal with a kiss. All the other ships as soon as they sealed the deal with the kiss, sank down the ocean. Logan and Soo Ryun can never happen anymore cuz the dude died and Yoon Hee and Yoon Chul, after that betrayal, I doubt Yoon Hee wants a man in her life now. As the actress Eugene said herself in the hidden room interview. Yoon Hee is sick of men right now:O 

But for Logan I'm not really sure he's dead. Ok, I'm maybe a little bit biased because I love him, but he knew that his "friend" was strange from the moment he talked about Mr. Baek, which he knew was Dantae. So for me, it's not really clear. (plus the fact that the only one that really died in there was Seola). 

For Yoonhee and Yoonchul... Yeah, it may be really complicated. But I ship them since s1 lol, I want them to be happy please? They deserve it, even though it's really tough for them. But the fact that Yoonchul helped her in the process can help? I don't really know I just hope lol.

But I need at least one seokhoon Rona kiss in s3 please?????? It's all I ask for them since s1

Rina_a365:

But in season 3 I just hope Seokhoon and Rona to be happy together, as well as Yoonchul and Yoonhee, and Suryeon and Logan.

They were the ones to suffer from the beginning, being manipulated by everyone around them, and even if they did some messy and awful things, they deserve to be happy at last. 

And not gonna lie, I particulary loved the manipulative Seokhoon that played Eunbyeol to find what happened to Rona. Please he love her so much?

I loved that part too, and I did not feel bad for Eun Byeol in the slightest and it also ended up helping out Yoonhee and Seojin against Dantae when they found out who was the true culprit through Eun Byeol's memories. 

Rina_a365:
But for Logan I'm not really sure he's dead. Ok, I'm maybe a little bit biased because I love him, but he knew that his "friend" was strange from the moment he talked about Mr. Baek, which he knew was Dantae. So for me, it's not really clear. (plus the fact that the only one that really died in there was Seola).

Same i want to think he's not dead too but i'm wondering if the writers will play the( their not dead their alive surprise) card again they already did it twice which is why im scared 

Suckerforhappyendings:

Same i want to think he's not dead too but i'm wondering if the writers will play the( their not dead their alive surprise) card again they already did it twice which is why im scared 

And honestly giving the circumstances of the death it would be kinda spectacular if he was alive

wtanya :

I loved that part too, and I did not feel bad for Eun Byeol in the slightest and it also ended up helping out Yoonhee and Seojin against Dantae when they found out who was the true culprit through Eun Byeol's memories. 

Yes! Like I do feel bad for Eunbyeol at times but this one, not at all, she searched for it. I mean is she dumb? Seokhoon obviously loved Rona, it must have had a reason for his turnback

Rina_a365:

Yes! Like I do feel bad for Eunbyeol at times but this one, not at all, she searched for it. I mean is she dumb? Seokhoon obviously loved Rona, it must have had a reason for his turnback

i find it really hard to have sympathy for Eun byul even though i know she's suffering i sometimes hate her more than seo jin