Ellie:

Me too 

They said she's come back as a new character i wonder who she will come back as, i want her to be su ryeon itself

Guys am I the only one who’s just waiting for something to happen?I feel like there’s no one to root for and I really miss Logan..

mariijade:

Guys am I the only one who’s just waiting for something to happen?I feel like there’s no one to root for and I really miss Logan..

exactly season 1 we had su ryeun to completely root for but now///

Suckerforhappyendings:

exactly season 1 we had su ryeun to completely root for but now///

I feel like this is the silence before the storm and I’m waiting for the storm to break out.

mariijade:

I feel like this is the silence before the storm and I’m waiting for the storm to break out.

ep 4!!! im finally satisfied

I don't think Rona will die

Naythre:

I don't think she'll die either, even if she is the one that falls down the stairs, it wouldn't make sense to kill her off 

Naythre:

Alessandra :

I don't think she'll die either, even if she is the one that falls down the stairs, it wouldn't make sense to kill her off 

exactly maybe she"ll get hurt and unlike seol ah she lives

Naythre:

but if you look closely the person that fell is wearing a dress similar to rona’s,has long hair and is wearing a necklace similar to rona 

I hope she doesn’t die but I feel like it’s gonna be her :’)

Suckerforhappyendings:

ep 4!!! im finally satisfied

Lol I’m not!

I want suryeon or Logan to have their grand entrance :’)

mariijade:

but if you look closely the person that fell is wearing a dress similar to rona’s,has long hair and is wearing a necklace similar to rona 

I hope she doesn’t die but I feel like it’s gonna be her :’)

I think the person that falls down the stairs is Rona but I think she will survive...I also think that there were not one but 2 girls who get injured, the one that falls down the stairs (probably Rona) and the one with the trophy stuck in their head (because if you look closely the person that falls down the stair didn’t have the trophy wing on their head)  but the one with the trophy stuck in their head will die 

i swear i cannot handle rona's death ??

Who put the trophy on Rona head?

Who started the incendium alarm? 

I think is Joo Dantae