i know this came out a while ago but... maybe I'm not the only one who had an interest or a soft spot for the evil characters. 

personally,  tuo bayu was one i felt bad for but i would say its maybe because I like vannes a lot ?

what about y'all? 

Hands down, for me, Li Chang Ru. She acted all nice and innocent - she was sly as a fox. Very interesting character. She fooled me too since I fell for her innocent character at first. I find these types of characters the most creepy too because you never know where you have them....

MinaVIP:

Hands down, for me, Li Chang Ru. She acted all nice and innocent - she was sly as a fox. Very interesting character. She fooled me too since I fell for her innocent character at first. I find these types of characters the most creepy too because you never know where you have them....

I completely agree, she was definitely my favorite evil character as well. I didn't think she was going to develop into a bad person since she at first liked Weiyoung since she protected her.  So, I too was fooled as well.

Midnight_Blue :

I completely agree, she was definitely my favorite evil character as well. I didn't think she was going to develop into a bad person since she at first liked Weiyoung since she protected her.  So, I too was fooled as well.

It was insane actually what lengths she went for her love..... the actress played the role amazingly to the point that I almost started hating the actress ?  

pure tension:

It was insane actually what lengths she went for her love..... the actress played the role amazingly to the point that I almost started hating the actress ?  

Crazy that you mentioned her because I seen her first in Love020. Then when I had watched this her character came out of left field.