Just saw preview of ep 20...i am in love with the ML .... I loved the way he carries the FL in his arms.. 

G_3:

Found some spoilers in iqiyi telecast calendar, I cant attach the link here though dont know why it's there in all sites,if you can see the emojis above the episode numbers....for 11-12 its lantern where they jump up the planks and hang lantern at the festival....13-14 it's the mountains....where they get trapped....19-20 bride and groom just like preview its wedding....21-22 its lip emoji...more like a kiss ...30 ep is heartbreak ...I guess the heartbreaking scenes like where they become enemies like in trailer or divorce happens there....

Oh deaarrrr...i am not ready for ep 19-20 wedding night (where she try to kill him) and ep 30 and above...and i am not ready for another heartbreaking scene or left hanging ending. they better have HAPPILY EVER AFTER ending..not like xunyi.

Today, @syawanizamri tweeted a clip with more spoilers of the coffin digging scene I mentioned a few posts ago! 

We can't hear the audio, but from my lip reading, XJ shouts "Where's Fu Rong? Say it!" as he stabs the guy against the tree with a knife. (I saw a Youtube BTS clip that showed this was the same guy who put a tied up FR in the coffin in the first place.)

Then we see XJ digging up and flinging open the coffin. And FR's body on the ground while XP watches them from afar.

And another scene where XJ hands over FR's body to XP and screams at him, "Save her!" (I'm less certain about this lip reading, but that's my best guess . . . jiu ta/救她/save her.) EDIT: Found another clip showing the same scene but with audio, and XJ's actually saying "Go!" to XP here.

UltimatelyEternity:

Today, @syawanizamri tweeted a clip with more spoilers of the coffin digging scene I mentioned a few posts ago! 

We can't hear the audio, but from my lip reading, XJ shouts "Where's Fu Rong? Say it!" as he stabs the guy against the tree with a knife. (I saw a Youtube BTS clip that showed this was the same guy who put a tied up FR in the coffin in the first place.)

Then we see XJ digging up and flinging open the coffin. And FR's body on the ground while XP watches them from afar.

And another scene where XJ hands over FR's body to XP and screams at him, "Save her!" (I'm less certain about this lip reading, but that's my best guess . . . jiu ta/救她/save her.)

Which  ep is it approximately

@C drama lover123: No way to tell. :/ But I would assume it's one of the later episodes (maybe late 30s)? Just because I feel like it wouldn't make sense to have the most ominous premonition so far become reality earlier than then, since FR trying to avoid that fate is an important factor driving the plot.

I really hate XP... :( this drama so addicting...while waiting for new ep come out. i rewatched all 18 eps..

I love this show too! Question, any kind soul here know the dream sequences between FR and how actual events transpired after till episode 18? 

The ones top of my head are

1) Her father being implicated by mishap at Ju Shui - prevention successful 

2) Her sister's marriage to Qi Ce - prevention successful 

3) Her brother's chicken pox - prevention successful

I'd rewatch if I could, but real life requires attention too. 😅 This may help to predict whether FR's and XJ's effort in future would be successful or not. (and hopefully a HE!)

And thanks everyone so far for all the information 😄 Good to know there were missing dream sequences, among others, to help connect the dots for the story.

my_favotps:
3) Her brother's chicken pox - prevention successful

In the beginning I was a bit sad bc I thought she had no way of preventing her dreams. Bc we didn't see the dreams and only heard her talking about them afterwards, I didn't really understand that she was successfully preventing them. 

1) Like with her father, it seemed like she helped him out, but I didn't get that bc the dream was cut and she was only talking about some events I couldn't connect the dots with.

2) I know she prevented that marriage but I didn't know she actually dreamed they married

3) Her brother did end up having an illness looking like the chicken pox making me worry that her going outside actually made her dream happen!

All that is what made me fearsome of her dreams, especially the one where she is the Consort of ML and the spoiled princess the main wife X.X I want to have the uncut version so I can see for myself how much she really changed those dreams! TTATT

The previews for episodes 19-24 are available now on the international version of iQIYI! Ahhhh, so much sweetness. <3

UltimatelyEternity:

The previews for episodes 19-24 are available now on the international version of iQIYI! Ahhhh, so much sweetness. <3

I was grinning the whole time watching those 6 episodes preview. I cannot wait for this week's episodes.

MK916:

I was grinning the whole time watching those 6 episodes preview. I cannot wait for this week's episodes.

me too. hopefully we will get to enjoy their sweetness for a while before everything goes haywire. 

I was thinking, the girl who works in Ruyi Pavilion who likes XP might be the one who tells FR that XJ might be the killer  because she saw him meeting her that night. 

Bad news. :'(

Just saw a clip on Weibo that shows a scene prior to the wedding. XJ has a bunch of gifts delivered to FR's family. FR's father is really surprised and asked why they're getting so many gifts when FR is only a cefei (secondary wife). WBQ answers that although [sorry I can't translate this part], in XJ's heart, FR is his only wife. And WBQ says there are actually even more gifts coming.

So that confirms FR is sadly not officially XJ's primary consort (for now) despite marrying him first.

UltimatelyEternity:

Bad news. :'(

Just saw a clip on Weibo that shows a scene prior to the wedding. XJ has a bunch of gifts delivered to FR's family. FR's father is really surprised and asked why they're getting so many gifts when FR is only a cefei (secondary wife). WBQ answers that although [sorry I can't translate this part], in XJ's heart, FR is his only wife. And WBQ says there are actually even more gifts coming.

So that confirms FR is sadly not officially XJ's primary consort (for now) despite marrying him first.

Meaning...1st wife is that bratty princess?? 

Nuryana:

Meaning...1st wife is that bratty princess?? 

Well, FR is the one who marries him first, and he doesn't have an official primary consort as of now. But it's possible he'll later be forced to take a primary consort (like the bratty princess). 

There's a scene in the ending credits of the princess in a wedding dress standing on a cliff with FR while a fight is going on. And a scene in a BTS video of the princess about to fall off the cliff, and FR grabbing onto her. And a scene in the Meng Du MV of FR actually falling off the cliff, while the princess is still hanging on; XJ catches FR and they fall together, leaving the princess still hanging onto the side of the cliff. 

Taking all of those scenes into consideration, my best guess (for now) is that for some reason (maybe the king's order), XJ is pressured into marrying the princess as his primary consort BUT the marriage doesn't actually take place. *Fingers crossed*

UltimatelyEternity:

Well, FR is the one who marries him first, and he doesn't have an official primary consort as of now. But it's possible he'll later be forced to take a primary consort (like the bratty princess). 

There's a scene in the ending credits of the princess in a wedding dress standing on a cliff with FR while a fight is going on. And a scene in a BTS video of the princess about to fall off the cliff, and FR grabbing onto her. And a scene in the Meng Du MV of FR actually falling off the cliff, while the princess is still hanging on; XJ catches FR and they fall together, leaving the princess still hanging onto the side of the cliff. 

Taking all of those scenes into consideration, my best guess (for now) is that for some reason (maybe the king's order), XJ is pressured into marrying the princess as his primary consort BUT the marriage doesn't actually take place. *Finger crossed*

*finger crossed*