HONESTLY WHAT SHOULD I DO DAMN IT I SERIOUSLY WAS ALWAYS IMMERSED WHENEVER THESE TWO WERE ON SCREEN TOGETHER ??? especially lol when Nyeon couldn't digest how Yoon was giving out the orders lmao I seriously hope the fl nd ml stay away in season 2 if there is 

Regarding FL I get it why she's considered the love line like her char settings nd situations nd such it's such a common fitting for a female lead in this kind of genre but HERE COMES EON NYEON YI that thrashes those settings and outshines everything! 

Like damn I Ship her with Yoon so damn hard. 

I am one of those who would never ship any other characters that are not ml or fl with the main leads but in this rare series Nyeon Yi was just outstanding ⚔️⚔️

If someone agrees with me I would like to know which scenes they liked the most 

Honestly this 9 episode count was short? It should have been more or we will get more possibly? 

In these sort of dramas there is always a badass girl who suits well with the ML. But the ML is crazy about a damsel in distress. 

Kim Nam Gil & Lee Ho Jung have amazing chemistry. Better than Kim Nam Gil & Seohyun.  From  the moment the characters met I knew that those two were meant for each other in my book.  There's not enough dramas where the badass fl is paired with the ml, I can only think of a few, like My name or Hotel del luna, Mr. sunshine... It is a shame, but as Luffy mentioned, it's a kdrama trope. Well hoping for better plots in the rom department in the future. Badass fl & ml like this should def. be each others love interest. No need for any damsel in distress.  

baeggyeongi:

Kim Nam Gil & Lee Ho Jung have amazing chemistry. Better than Kim Nam Gil & Seohyun.  From  the moment the characters met I knew that those two were meant for each other in my book.  There's not enough dramas where the badass fl is paired with the ml, I can only think of a few, like My name or Hotel del luna, Mr. sunshine... It is a shame, but as Luffy mentioned, it's a kdrama trope. Well hoping for better plots in the rom department in the future. Badass fl & ml like this should def. be each others love interest. No need for any damsel in distress.  

Mr Sunshine?

baeggyeongi:

It's not the badass thing I care about it's how there situation start like by killing mission nd then being at each other throats nd then knowing about each other the things they have gone through being similar 

Luffy:

In these sort of dramas there is always a badass girl who suits well with the ML. But the ML is crazy about a damsel in distress. 

Possibly but I like how there backgrounds nd backstory clash with each other nd then got mixed without any friction ??

nyeon yi and hee shin should have been endgame. they started off on the wrong foot. their dynamic of trust and mistrust adds major sexual tension to the story. i imagine an au of them shedding their differences, finding common ground, and falling in love. au hee shin is the "damsel in distress" and au nyeon yi is the female "knight in a shining armor" who comes to her rescue, out of love, lust, chivalry, or a combination of the three, when she hears the strange, confused sound of injured hee shin posed on the ground in melancholy. au hee shin complains that her kind (members of the independence movement) struggle from infancy to old age. au nyeon yi sympathizes with au hee shin and teaches her to fight/defend herself. they join the bandits to liberate korea from japanese rule, and liberate themselves from gender roles; from men and hugging dresses that are impractical for fighting. they warm up and open their hearts to each other, and their society becomes accepting of their love

i'd find enjoyment and satisfaction in watching that story 

Arbaz Akhtar:

HONESTLY WHAT SHOULD I DO DAMN IT I SERIOUSLY WAS ALWAYS IMMERSED WHENEVER THESE TWO WERE ON SCREEN TOGETHER ??? especially lol when Nyeon couldn't digest how Yoon was giving out the orders lmao I seriously hope the fl nd ml stay away in season 2 if there is 

Regarding FL I get it why she's considered the love line like her char settings nd situations nd such it's such a common fitting for a female lead in this kind of genre but HERE COMES EON NYEON YI that thrashes those settings and outshines everything! 

Like damn I Ship her with Yoon so damn hard. 

I am one of those who would never ship any other characters that are not ml or fl with the main leads but in this rare series Nyeon Yi was just outstanding ⚔️⚔️

If someone agrees with me I would like to know which scenes they liked the most 

Honestly this 9 episode count was short? It should have been more or we will get more possibly? 

I agree, and episode 7 sealed the deal. Their synchronized fighting was itself a romance, and so thrilling. I am hoping there is a season two  and these two end up together. 

@AuroraAlba totally agreed that fight scene was dope 

I totally agree with you!!! Whenever they are together in a scene whether they are against each other or in cahoots to eliminate an enemy they show some next level chemistry. Them bickering is sooo adorable?. To a badass ml a badass fl would definitely suit more. Also the actress they chose for the fl isn't really that good in acting. I might have still shipped ml with fl if they had chosen a better actress. ML and fl had no chemistry here. 

My fav scenes were 

~when she starts acting like his leader and repeats the commands that he was the one  giving to her?

~when he tells his comrades to not kill her no matter what happens. 

~when she brings him to her hideout (that's actually one of her informant's residence) and tells him that the no one is there right now because some son of a b*tch beat the sh*t out of her aide and now he is in hospital and ml was like *coughs* *coughs*??

There are more but these are the ones that will always be there in my memories:) 

Kdrama_fan:

I totally agree with you!!! Whenever they are together in a scene whether they are against each other or in cahoots to eliminate an enemy they show some next level chemistry. Them bickering is sooo adorable?. To a badass ml a badass fl would definitely suit more. Also the actress they chose for the fl isn't really that good in acting. I might have still shipped ml with fl if they had chosen a better actress. ML and fl had no chemistry here. 

My fav scenes were 

~when she starts acting like his leader and repeats the commands that he was the one  giving to her?

~when he tells his comrades to not kill her no matter what happens. 

~when she brings him to her hideout (that's actually one of her informant's residence) and tells him that the no one is there right now because some son of a b*tch beat the sh*t out of her aide and now he is in hospital and ml was like *coughs* *coughs*??

There are more but these are the ones that will always be there in my memories:) 

You forgot the best scene. The fighting sequence at the hotel. And that eye contact.

@luffy I took the liberty to assume that everyone knows that their fighting scenes were the highlight of this show and don't need any special mention by me.? Their fight scenes were the best of the best????

Kdrama_fan:

@luffy I took the liberty to assume that everyone knows that their fighting scenes were the highlight of this show and don't need any special mention by me.? Their fight scenes were the best of the best????

Yeah it was the cherry on the top