ChareonDaw:

I'm really sorry, I do not know how to go about doing that. I'm using my laptop and paid via a giftcard code. Have you tried looking on Google? 

So after going crazy and figuring out how to cancel my yearly subscription, I figured it out. It automatically will end next year. It says when you go in your profile. It took me forever to figure that out

ChareonDaw:

I'm really sorry, I do not know how to go about doing that. I'm using my laptop and paid via a giftcard code. Have you tried looking on Google? 

Thank you..

And3215:

So after going crazy and figuring out how to cancel my yearly subscription, I figured it out. It automatically will end next year. It says when you go in your profile. It took me forever to figure that out

Thank you for your help🥰

Thanks so much for this tutorial. I had to try a few days before I was able to receive the activation code on my phone, have no idea why it wouldn't work the first couple of days. 

I have a subscription now, but I really don't understand how I turn on the subtitles..... I can¨t find which button to press 

Thank you so much for the guide btw. It really saved my ass :)

I have a subscription , but I really don't understand how I turn on the subtitles..... I can't find which button to press.

I have been trying to create an account on Youku, but it won't let me because it needs a mainline China phone number.  How do I do that since I am in the US?

Thanks so much for this guide! Is it possible they have updated the registration to not allow phone prefixes from outside mainland China? When I try to change my prefix, it doesn't show any other options :(

I have the same problem. Even when I get an activation code I get a message that I have to use Chinese number :(

Can someone help me sign up for VIP?  I want to watch Yehua concert? 

i have two doubts please clear it

1. when i tried to buy from seagm it asks for account number whats my account number i registeres with my mobile

2.how to buy card for youku. where can i purchase it.

Hello. Can anyone help me to log in into my account?