1. There is more than 4 worlds or countless - The Chief Lady faced the death of her son4times which means 4 worlds are there. But the Chief Lady from the world the show starts still lives with her son ( Which means of another world's existence)

2. The Fate Check - When a person moves from one world to another they are bound to face their repeated fate in that world. Also if there are two same person in that world,one will die and mostly it will be the person who already existed in that world. (The Chief Lady's alternative's body found from the river and the main actor's alternative)

3.The Death is a loop - If one person cross from one world to another he will be living an eternal life of loop. The Chief lady must have tried to end her life at rail tracks and she must have transported to another world (As series ended when the main actor tries to commit suicide he was also transported to another world)

4.Time Travel - Each person who travel worlds must be transported to a period where their fate changes (The Chief lady's fate starts with cuffing her son and sending him to jail - The main actor's  fate starts with finding the ledger)

This is all i could think of about the ending of Train! Maybe its all wrong...what do you guys think?

even im confused somebody explained the ending...

@Akki 

Definitely agree with points 1, 2 and 4 but regarding the "Death Loop":

That's an interesting take on it.  "Don't cross the boundary" is repeated many times in the drama, almost signifying that you've already lost control the moment you decided to get on that train. Think about it,  "choosing" to get on the train in hopes of somehow taking revenge (in do won's case) but then again "choosing" to stay back for a loved one because of your own greed , these were all Do won's choices. He could have gone back after finding out that he is in the wrong place but because he wanted to stay even when a version of himself already existed in that world, it sent the wheels of fate (the train in this case) spinning to set things right. It means that though the choices initially may be ours, "fate" doesn't allow you to experience something and then have the control to change it. In your life, your choices determine your fate but when you try to change your choices for a better outcome, fate doesn't allow it. What seemed like "control" in your own experience is no longer your will/choice. Now fate is in complete control to set things straight. You might have chosen the first time but you don't get to rewrite something you don't like. 

The people who crossed the line perhaps can't kill themselves and are instead transported to another world so that they can relive the "tragic" events again, always making them realise how wrong it was to "cross the line". Do won could have chosen to deal with the grief of seo kyung's death in his world and move on. But the moment he got on that train for "revenge" and then stayed back for wanting another chance with her, he basically sealed his own fate. Now, he will never get to move on because it is no longer his choice. Now, he will "have" to watch her die and then relive it in a different world over and over again as now, he cannot die either unless fate chooses to kill him.

WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW! A perfect execution of the concept and its consequences. I just love how much this show made me think about & analyse my own choices and I'm sure you will love it too. So please, WATCH IT!

thanks for the info :D

Pavanashking:

thanks for the info , now my mind  has no doubts and i agree that its an amazing drama that made us think so much ,

btw in  the ending where female lead meets him again at the middle of the  road  and says like " lets start over " kind of thing...

is it a good ending or bad ending ? because you said now, he has to see her die again and again forever. 

can u tell what would happen after this reunion , what is the future life will be like for both of them in that "new world"

@All_101 @Akki

every time he has to make a decision a branch opens up. just like Steins;gate. the moment you make a decision, you enter a new road, but the other worlds remain and proceed. 

did he get involved because of that chief lady? or is everyone capable of entering the train with the thought of regret, revenge, or to protect someone, some grand desire you need to have to enter the train? 

the thing is. will she end up dying every time they meet? just like the lady and her son. if so, well, he is kinda disturbing those other worlds, just like how that police lady did with them. IMO it is not a good idea to jump from a dimension to another dimension just to protect her. it's tricky. he has to find out more about that damn train. and it looks like the train has chosen him. just before he was about to kill himself. 

In the last dimension, it looks like his character there solved the murder case fast. seeing how he is the chief there. the lady and the son must have been busted in that dimension or she had failed to protect her son, where she cuffed her son. 

the more you watch the more questions you have. 

Pavanashking:

@All_101 @Akki

"is it a good ending or bad ending ? because you said now, he has to see her die again and again forever. "

I wouldn't believe Ms.Oh in terms of explaining the rules. It was her who messed everything up trying to avoid the fate (so, in her case the fate was going back to its tracks ever time, for sure). And it was her who killed Seo Kyung in the World A. So, it was never Seo Kyung's fate to die in the first place. It happened only because the person from a parallel universe interrupted the course of events. This person didn't have to kill Seo Kyung but chose to do so. That's why it was never Do Won's fate to loose Seo Kyung or see her die. So maybe it was his fate going back to its tracks when he crossed borders to the world where he and Seo Kyung hadn't known each other but were literally minutes away from meeting each other.

I would believe Seo Kyung instead who says that their fate is to meet against all odds and to survive. Do Won is destined to save her every time. And he failed only once when it was the person from another timeline's doing. Every time a person from Seo Kyung's world was trying to kill her, she was saved by Do Won. In both worlds.

"It happened only because the person from a parallel universe interrupted the course of events. This person didn't have to kill Seo Kyung but chose to do so. That's why it was never Do Won's fate to loose Seo Kyung or see her die."

Well, allegedly the killer planned to wait for her and kill her in 2008 (unless that was pure mind games), so in both World A and World B the causal chain could have been altered because of Do Won and the umbrella(s). In that sense, she could still be fated to die, or be fated to die as a side effect of his negligence – or he could be fated to save her from grave danger as you say.

I agree, don't believe Ms. Oh - she was a twisted soul who made bad choices.  Really, if she had never left her son as a child, it wouldn't have happened.     I think the ending signifies people forging ahead making their own fate (in this case, to be together, even if they have to travel through worlds to do it).