sjko01:

Same I got to the part where he says he’s going to draw someone’s biological parent based on what they look like as a child and was lololol until those close ups of him working and then I was all on board. Absolutely that is how genetics work Shen Yi keep it up???✏️

And people keep doubting him. Just hollup and let the man cook.

In less than 10 minutes he comes up with a masterpiece hahaha

nathsketch:
Hahahaha yes, sometimes it's a bit out there, but every time he picks up a pencil I'm like

Okay.  I'll change it to "Draw me like one of your Italian girls."

sjko01:
Same I got to the part where he says he’s going to draw someone’s biological parent based on what they look like as a child and was lololol until those close ups of him working and then I was all on board. Absolutely that is how genetics work Shen Yi keep it up???✏️

Yes, it's TV, so it is exaggerated.  But it is based off a real Chinese police sketch artist who has done some amazing things.

But yes, when Shen Yi shows up with his pencils, I don't care.  LOL!

How is this video NOT set to the music, What is Love?

What is Love? Meme

Kokuto:

How is this NOT set to the music, What is Love?

What is Love? Meme

LOL why is he like this? Tell me, why????????

nathsketch:

LOL why is he like this? Tell me, why????????

Because he is ADORABLE! 

I can't look at that video without laughing.

Kokuto:

Because he is ADORABLE! 

He looks like he's having a convulsion in the back seat. It's too hilariously cute. Make him stop!!!

nathsketch:

He looks like he's having a convulsion in the back seat. It's too hilariously cute. Make him stop!!!

LOL!  Hard to believe he's a dancer.  LMAO.

It's the stopping and starting back up.

Okay, I lied.  It's just whatever he's doing back there.  The hand waving. ahahahaha

Kokuto:

LOL!  Hard to believe he's a dancer.  LMAO.

It's the stopping and starting back up.

Okay, I lied.  It's just whatever he's doing back there.  The hand waving. ahahahaha

Yes, whatever he's doing back there.

It's working.

Kokuto:

Because he is ADORABLE! 

Who is adorable?? Jim Carrey?? ?????

ErickaRamirez:

Who is adorable?? Jim Carrey?? ?????

OMG.  NO.

The twitter BtS video from Under the Skin I linked.  Is it not working?

It's Shen Yi, Du Chang and that other cop seat dancing.  It looks like that What Is Love meme.

nathsketch:

Yes, whatever he's doing back there.

It's working.

Work it baby!!!

Kokuto:

OMG.  NO.

It's Shen Yi, Du Chang and that other cop seat dancing.  It looks like that What Is Love meme.

Let me see. I haven’t seen it . And I know that isn’t Jim that’s why I put those emojis 

Kokuto:

OMG.  NO.

He is so cute, and the other guy dropped the cellphone. I haven’t watched that drama yet

ErickaRamirez:

He is so cute, and the other guy dropped the cellphone. I haven’t watched that drama yet

His Shen Yi is the cutest.  Especially since his partner, Du Chang is like 6'2". 

It's a pretty serious police procedural.  They handled women's issues and stuff that I was surprised to see.  There are some great fun bromance moments, though.

Kokuto:

His Shen Yi is the cutest.  Especially since his partner, Du Chang is like 6'2". 

It's a pretty serious police procedural.  They handled women's issues and stuff that I was surprised to see.  There are some great fun bromance moments, though.

I’ve to catch up with tiger and crane and watch today’s episodes of embrace love and then I’ll start watching it. I looked for it on Netflix this afternoon but they don’t have it. I haven’t checked on prime